Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: ANTI GAY LAWS

Thanks
    Dix

Clearly poxy wars... the cold war is getting hotter (for the sake of simplicity I will for now at least exclude the Crimean aaah fuck you Obama regards Putin situation)

Occupation?.. China is eating SA and sub-Saharan africa up. The west have countered strongly in the north: Tunisia, Egypt, Libya. “Coincidently” the only mediterranean port of the ‘eastern alliance’ belongs to Putin (Syria).

Anyway...

An African Union does not really exist, contracts supersede all that fluff... hey china china

Facts are facts no matter how politically incorrect they may be. Truth is separate and above emotive issues such as racism. Sub-Saharan Africans did not invent the wheel despite a need for it – despite arab influence. Its an ugly catchup game.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

2. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (21-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes14 View Post
    I thing he did show me was his feet.
    He only had three toes per foot ( two in front & one at the back of his foot).
    If you are not used to the Oudshoorn weed you tend to believe that an 'ostrich jockey' is really a Khoi in traditional dress.

In fact his real legs with his feet, ten toes and all, were tucked under the ostrich's wings and the neck and head of the bird were hidden in his clothing.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Khoi people are Africans, Xhosa's descended straight from them and infect there is strong inter-marriage between the two and Xhosa's are intelligent, infect Smith the Chief officer of British army during the last world war after killing Hintsa the Xhosa leader took his head to Britain for examinations that they may see why was he so intelligent, and the only reason that the Khoi people are scares is because of the intermarriage between the Xhosa and the Khoi people, infect im going to marry a Khoi woman, out of topic, just a comment

Thanks
    Before you can answer, remember that in 1994 elections National Party won the Western Cape province and it's death was followed by the rise of DA of which members of NP joined or supported DA and hence DA/NP was victorious in the Western Cape in all elections that followed, can't you see that it is logical here to say that DA is NP in disguise?

How many members of NP did join the ANC, who are they? are they still there?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dix View Post
    Khoi people are Africans, Xhosa's descended straight from them and infect there is strong inter-marriage between the two and Xhosa's are intelligent, infect Smith the Chief officer of British army during the last world war after killing Hintsa the Xhosa leader took his head to Britain for examinations that they may see why was he so intelligent, and the only reason that the Khoi people are scares is because of the intermarriage between the Xhosa and the Khoi people, infect im going to marry a Khoi woman, out of topic, just a comment
    I also posted the following in the DA Policy thread as a response to a similar statement you made there.

Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    ... The Xhosa are Nguni who moved from central Africa, from the great lakes to be specific. Xhosa shares its Nguni heritage with others like the Sawzi, Phuthi and Zulu. The Xhosa language is closely related to Zulu and other Nguni languages. isiXhosa famously has fifteen click sounds, originally borrowed from the San. The “borrowing” occurred when the Xhosa pushed into San territory in the east (Current day Eastern Cape). Through conflict and absorption, the San language and culture died in that area.

The Koi and the San have a similar language to each other, but separate cultures. Khoisan languages are completely different to that of the Nguni tribes. Their culture was/is also completely different. They are genetically different and have a different physical appearance. In all respects an autonomous separate culture to the Nguni.

I reject your statement that the Xhosa are direct descendants of the San/Khoisan. Correctly stated, they are Nguni who, through the occupation of San territory, acquired some San genetics and clicking sounds to the language.

Ps. Congratulations on your up and coming marriage. In keeping with an old San courtship ritual you must shoot her in the bum cheek with a small arrow from your bow.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

7. Thanks given for this post:

dix (20-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    Dix

Clearly poxy wars... the cold war is getting hotter (for the sake of simplicity I will for now at least exclude the Crimean aaah fuck you Obama regards Putin situation)

Occupation?.. China is eating SA and sub-Saharan africa up. The west have countered strongly in the north: Tunisia, Egypt, Libya. “Coincidently” the only mediterranean port of the ‘eastern alliance’ belongs to Putin (Syria).

Anyway...

An African Union does not really exist, contracts supersede all that fluff... hey china china

Facts are facts no matter how politically incorrect they may be. Truth is separate and above emotive issues such as racism. Sub-Saharan Africans did not invent the wheel despite a need for it – despite arab influence. Its an ugly catchup game.
    ...ROFLAO,

and they think they are in control?

they are only living in the moment,

and spend and eat as much as they can NOW,

not caring for the future....................

THEY know deep down they are only jesters on puppeteer strings
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dix View Post
    Before you can answer, remember that in 1994 elections National Party won the Western Cape province and it's death was followed by the rise of DA of which members of NP joined or supported DA and hence DA/NP was victorious in the Western Cape in all elections that followed, can't you see that it is logical here to say that DA is NP in disguise?

How many members of NP did join the ANC, who are they? are they still there?
    nope i don't think the DA is anything in disguise,

they are struggling to get on the map,

and make no real change..............
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks
    The act of Homosexuality was illegal (classified as immoral same as cross race sex) by the old National Party and the Colonial British before that (although they were not against cross race sex so much) so basically, as I see it, Africa is going backwards politically.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718