Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTI GAY LAWS

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newBix View Post

I think you need to consider that some pple don’t have to like it, some pple don’t have to support it, some pple don’t have to indorse it, some pple don’t have to live with it. Why? It is called a choice...

I mean look at your posts you really dislike theological people right? Same thing... choice...
    okay so SUPPORTING FREEDOM OF CHOICE to NOT SUPPORT IT,

solves what problems EXACTLY?

it only shows how EVIL people can really be,

when they WANT THEIR CHOICES to be respected,

but deny others to do the same.
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    @newBix - Are you married, do you have kids?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I support heterosexuality because I am heterosexual. I cannot grasp homosexuality I don’t get the attraction thing like you do. I don’t care much for the politics. If you are gay and you go to a none gay country that is your problem not mine.

Everyone has a freedom of choice BUT if that choice is against the law or not socially acceptable then yet again it is not my problem.

Any choice has consequences you have to live with your choices just like I have to live with mine.
    if it is NOT YOUR PROBLEM,

why be so perturbed by it?

why troll forums on the subject?
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

4. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (08-Mar-14)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Girl, boy, how old?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Who are you calling a troll? Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do? Who is the oppressor now?

I think you are a controlfreak, I think you want to make trouble with this subject? AND I think if anyone says anything that doesn't support homosexuality your are going to get mad. That's what I think.
    i am the control freak?

who is calling homosexuals mentally ill and saying they have some DISORDER?

MAKING trouble with this subject?

*LAUGHS*

EACH time someone says gay YOU GET THREATENED and get verbal diarrhea all over the place,

I say that it is good that SUCH LAWS be passed just to SEE how far people like you would go to protect their own "closets".

I LIKE to make people think, obviously you don't belong in that category.

if all you are going to post IS THAT YOU HATE GAY PEOPLE,

then why DON'T YOU STOP POSTING NOW.

your responses is of little help nor any use TO BETTER anyone on a mental level.

where there is an evolution, you would sit on the side and be the spur of rebels.

thank you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    married no living together yes 1 kid
    hallo

who are you to SAY HOMOSEXUALS ARE LIVING IN SIN,

when you are the ONE LIVING OUT OF WEDLOCK with A chick?

stop judging,

because your own skeletons are falling out of your closet for all to see when you keep this up!!!

judgmental people like YOU, who have so many sins yet do not account for it, ARE THE CANCER of many oppressed people's souls.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    @newBix - Are you married, do you have kids?
    I LOVE YOU.

you just made him suffer a terrible Freudian slip

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    hmmmm...the ones who hate the most always have a skeleton or two just waiting to come tumbling out the cupboard....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    There's always been tons of legislation prohibiting things that might go on in the bedroom. You can't have sex with someone who's under 16 and you can't have sex with your sister, preventing same gender sexual acts is an extension of these laws.

Does anyone actually know what the new laws are prohibiting? Are they only prohibiting gay sexual acts or are they prohibiting people actually declaring themselves gay?

it is a very good question,

i believe these laws are designed by a society THAT LIVE IN fear of their own shadow selves,

that they enforce them - THOSE that prohibit such acts or marriages etc which seems unnatural,

SO that they society CANNOT look at their own wrong doings.

I believe that if laws like the Making gay marriage legal is passed,

then more people would be forced to CONFRONT their shadow self,

and more people would become more self aware,

and less judgemental,

as they will be forced to forgive themselves and others for their shortcomings,

because sin is sin, and darkness is darkness,

if you can forgive the darkness in yourself you can forgive it in another,

in so doing,

people would become more tolerant of each other.

of course we get people like this NEWBIX guy,

who lives in fear of himself who cannot confront the darkness in himself,

and who cannot forgive himself for his darkness be it gay tendencies, or violent thoughts of raping women etc.

people like newbix who LIVE IN DENIAL of the DARKNESS in himself AND ONLY BELIEVE that other people ARE IN ERROR and that everyone can SIN except for him,

are the most dangerous people out there.

I have no tolerance for people like that.

it is better to CONDONE gay marriage laws to be passed than to entertain a hateful person like newbix.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    i would like to see the UN MAKE PLACES LIKE UGANDA AND IRAN/IRAQ PAY,

for their hateful acts against GAYS,

for it is CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

LOOK what happened to Qaddafi,

he was murdered by his own people.

let's hope this person NEWBIX don't have a son or daughter that turns out a GAY psychopath.............

AND WHO WILL RATHER FORGIVE HIS FATHER FOR JUDGING THE HELL OUT OF HIM/HER.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast