Thread: Dion Wired is Tops!

Thanks

Dion Wired is Tops!

Hay Guys.

It's been a while since I visited Forum. I have been making headway with me new home for my wife and son and didn't have time to run to the bathroom!!

So I was buying a bunch of appliances, Washing, Drying, Fridge etc etc etc. I was struggling to find a nice TV for a good price since the Rand sucks so bad at the moment.

Long story short. I went to Tyger Valley Mall and stumbled upon Dion Wired. My wife was telling me how expensive they are and that I shouldn't really bother (I didn't listen)

First off, I walked into the store and was bombarded with Smiles and greetings (The only thing missing was some champagne and snacks) It felt like I walked into a hotel lobby. I quickly told the first person I needed to look at TV's. (Now he could have directed me to the TV guy, but he took it upon himself to help me where he could. This guy knew exactly what was going on in the store. I took him for a test run to see what was up, but it did not matter where I went and at what product I looked at, he knew the specs, the price, the warantees and even where I might find it at a cheaper price (YES, he directed me to a shop where I could find that product for cheaper because his main priority was to save me time and money, not to just sell me and take the commission with a smile) So after a 15min brows with him I went to the TV section.

On the shelf they had a 5series Samsung LED Smart TV for R9000 (not to bad) He immediately told me that if this price seemed good, he love for me to sign up for a Dion Wired account... Now that I didn't like (I only buy something if I can pay for it at full, so a store account would be pointless) So he resumed to tell me that I never have to use the card, and that he only wanted me to get the R1000 discount. For you who didn't know: When you open an account at Dion Wired, your first purchase of over R8000 will grant you an immediate R1000 discount. So I did it, got the card and got the TV @ R8000. Little did I know that was the last TV in the store. They called other stores and couldn't find stock for me. So I had to either look for another TV or take the TV on display. That didn't bother me to much since the TV was only on display for 1 month. I took it, they gave me another R1000 off. The TV then cost me R8000, and after first buy discount I payed R7000 for a 46" LED Smart TV. **A damn steal!!!

Beyond the interaction with the sales consultant, every single person in the store smiled and greeted, they WANTED to help me. Even the ladies managing the section where you pay where absolute sweethearts!! the manager gave me a R100 discount on a wall bracket to after we spoke and had a couple of laughs mocking High-Fi Corporation. I walked out of Dion Wired feeling like I actually made some friends!

I would recommend Dion Wired to any1 looking for tech or home appliance products!

Suspended
    Thanks
    That is great to hear - I have also always liked Dion Wired - I have found the same from them - they have got the right formula.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    That is great to hear - I have also always liked Dion Wired - I have found the same from them - they have got the right formula.
    Agreed! I'd go back every single time. And to think they are owned by the same corp as game. You wouldn't ever think that!

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yep Massdiscounters. Seems strange that they are so different - perhaps they are that way on purpose for two different markets /

Thanks
    Sounds like the logical explanation. None the less, they won my loyalty!