Thread: Mermaids: The Body Found - Hoax

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Mermaids: The Body Found - Hoax

What pisses me off, is that a reputable TV channel, uses the reputation of excellent programs, and IMHO true to the facts, airs this load of flipping rubbish, purposely to fool the viewers.
    I must say that I am disgusted with this method of fooling viewers, and was one that was fooled by viewing this program, until I was shown this from snopes, Mermaids: The Body Found

If I was a donor to 'animal planet', I would cease to send a single sent more towards their coffers.

I would have no problem if at the beginning of the documentary, it was stated that it was a bit of speculative evolution, and the same message applied to the description of the contents of the program..

Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Email problem
    Thanks
    No Worries. I was also caught by Animal Planet. Yes also just another Sheeple.

Thanks
    They caught me to, with Mermaids: New evidence
    You miss 100% of the chances you never take

Thanks
    LOL
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    I caught a glimpse of the show the first time it aired and googled it the next day and of course realised it was a hoax immediately.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I have now lost the high esteem I had for National Geographic - Animal Planet.

Every since I was a young kid, I always admired the National Geographic magazine, and whilst my parents could not afford to purchase the magazine, I used to go to the school library and read the magazine when it became available. I always thought that the articles and pictures were true in nature, and that the articles reflected what the writer had experienced and were well presented.

This episode of the "Mermaids" has destroyed this reputation, just so that they could get some high ratings on TV - WTF
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za