Hi

I'm hoping someone can assist me. I have recently upgraded my PC from Windows XP to Windows 8. I have loaded Pastel Xpress 2009 & am having problems. I am able to work in Pastel but it seems that some of the functions are corrupt. For instance, I am unable to open the users menu without receiving a run time error 5 (invalid procedure call or argument) & then Pastel bombs out. However, I am able to open the user groups menu option without this happening. Another strange thing I came across was in the customer menu under control, quotations, there is another user besides me that I did not set up. I am the only person using Pastel. It's user 32 & when I select it, I get a run-time error 380 (Invalid property value) & Pastel bombs out again. As I said, I am able to process in Pastel but am concerned about not being able to access these functions in future as well as what else could be wrong that I am not aware of yet. I have tried renaming the accuser.dat file to ''old"& copying over the same file from the demo company. I have tried rebuilding the files. I have no data integrity errors either. I have no idea what to do next! HELP!