Hello!

First, I apologize for coming out of the blue, but I'm convinced that with a little bit of your time you will be able to make a big difference for me!
I am planning on doing a video-reading of 'The Little Prince' in several languages and I have so far found as many versions of the book as I needed... except for the Afrikaans one, which can't be bought and brought to where I live for less than 50$

So, if someone (like you!) just cared to translate into Afrikaans the fragment I wanted to read in that language, it would work as good as anything for me! It's only these 43 words:

[The night had fallen. I had let my tools drop from my hands. Of what use was now my hammer, my bolt, or thirst, or death? On one star, one planet, my planet, the Earth, there was a little prince to be comforted]

And, in fact, you wouldn't even have to write it down: if you could just record an audio file with you reading that fragment in Afrikaans it would work wonders as well and it would probably take you less time.

In any case, I hope you find the time and willingness to help me and, please, note also that I would gladly lend you a hand with anything related with Spanish, French, Italian or Portuguese that you may need now or in the future.

Thanks many in advance for your attention!