Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IN GOOD FAITH

Email problem RKS Computer Solutions's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking IN GOOD FAITH

Return-path: williamsc04@hotmail.com
    Envelope-to: XX ME XX
    Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 03:47:37 +0200
    Received: from bay0-omc2-s11.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.147]:1414)
    by XX MY SERVER XX with esmtp (Exim 4.63)
    (envelope-from williamsc04@hotmail.com>
    id 1IAydd-0006yb-7v
    for XX ME XX; Wed, 18 Jul 2007 03:47:37 +0200
    Received: from BAY124-W6 ([207.46.11.169]) by bay0-omc2-s11.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
    Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:46:58 -0700
    Message-ID: <BAY124-W65AA1D09F3A81E1801CCAA0FA0@phx.gbl>
    X-Originating-IP: [82.128.19.27]
    Subject: IN GOOD FAITH
    Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:46:58 +0000
    Importance: Normal
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Bcc:
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jul 2007 01:46:58.0569 (UTC) FILETIME=[873E6790:01C7C8DD]

(STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL)
    Dear Friend,

My name is Williams Cole from Great Britain. I am the Personal Account officer to my late client, Mr. Davis Stanley Who used to work with a manufacturing company here in Europe before his sudden death. On the 21st of April 2003, my client, his wife and their only son was involved in a fatal motor accident along Oaklands Roads, Hanwell-London. And unfortunately, they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has also Proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you, I contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly a Bank where the deceased deposited the sum of $25 Million U.S Dollars. (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars Only). Consequently, the Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to the deceased or they will have the funds confiscated within a short period of time.
    Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some Years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the Deceased since he has no relatives left so that this $25Million U.S Dollars can be released to you as the next of kin to my late client.

For both of us to share the money, I propose 55% to my self and 35% to you for your expected assistance, while 10% should be set aside for settling all expenses or tax as the government of your country may require. All the necessary documents that can be used to back up the claim of this fund will be processed in your name as soon as we agreed together. All I require from you now is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.

I guaranteed that this transaction will be 100% risk free and will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law here in Europe or over there in your country.

Please kindly get in touch with me through my private email address or mobile number to enable us discuss in details about this transaction. Remember to send me
    Immediately information as follows:

**Your full names
    **Your full contact address,
    **Your private telephone, and Mobile Numbers.
    **Your Age and Occupation

Best Regards,
    Williams Cole, writing from London

Email:williamscol1@yahoo.com
    Tel: +44-7024039130

Note that I will always be available on phone from 8AM to 6PM Monday to Friday London time.

__________________________________________________ _______________
    Missed the show? Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.
    http://liveearth.msn.com
    Last edited by RKS Computer Solutions; 18-Jul-07 at 03:31 PM. Reason: SPAMBOTS NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    How english. Here's one with a Russian theme I received today:
    Mail From Mrs. Aachal Dandan

Greetings,

I am writing you this mail which I know will get to you as a surprise, but since I am a desperate situation, I know the internet in general is not a safe place considering what is happening around the world today; however, l had no other choice other than to contact you in this manner of approach. My name is Mrs. Aachal Dandan, i am the financial adviser to the former personal chief financial treasurer to Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky the Richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with it’s branches all over the world). Before Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky was arrested by the Russian authorities over politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president, there was a huge sum of money that was giving to me and my entire family which we seek your partnership in accommodating for us. You will be rewarded with twenty percent of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be our partner on this?

Already the funds have left the shore of Russia through diplomatic means to a European holding firm where the final crediting is expected to be carried out. All we need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum and once your acceptance is received, the funds will be re-profiled to your name to enable the holding firm release the funds to you as the present beneficiary. Please note that all legal documents backing the claims of these funds will be provided once your interest is shown. My family and I have decided to use this sum to relocate to your country if you can help us secure them and never to be connected to any of Mikhail khodorkovsky conglomerates. The transaction has to be concluded within 5 to 10 working days as soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction with me.

Contact me via my private box: (yahoo email account) aachal_dandan1@yahoo.com.cn. so that I can furnish you with more details.

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Mrs. Aachal Dandan.
    Last edited by Dave A; 18-Jul-07 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks
    Dave, publish his email adress, see how many other scams they respond to...
    Last edited by RKS Computer Solutions; 18-Jul-07 at 03:31 PM. Reason: grammer

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Edited my first post.

For the email harvesting bots out there this message was sent from aachaldandan1@terra.es

(You've got a wicked streak in you, Riaan )

Thanks
    I know, terrible isn't it :P

At one point in my previous life, I built free sites on free web hosts, plugged it with keywords that would attract spammers, and posted all their email addies the moment spam arrived... Nasty I know, but someone has to do something about it...

Actually, this just gave me a brilliant idea... Chat to you in a bit, have to go do some evil... hehehe

Thanks
    Cranky I am, let's see if this gets picked up... Will put the link in the link section...

http://be-a-pain-in-the-butt.blogspot.com/

email to riaanblogger.buttpain@blogger.com

(If you value your inbox, do not, I REPEAT, do not email anything to that email)

Thanks
    Riaan, great pic on your blog site and quite appropriate - had great laugh!

Thanks
    Riaan, wat het jy nou al weer aangevang?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hmm. But what about the spammers that forge their sending email address?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast