I'm not sure that I'm posting this in the right place or not. It is however a read once only type of thread. I am unable to advise anyone about anything, we will have seen the same thing and I have no more info than that I've posted. Hopefully someone finds this useful. My commission is not more than 70%. Phhhhhhhhhhht. Got you!

Massive Oil Discovery Is Deathblow For Saudis
It's the biggest find in 50 years and the media is completely ignoring it...

It is 6 times larger than the Bakken, 17 times the size of the Marcellus formation, and 80 times larger than the Eagle Ford shale.

All told the recent discovery outside a sleepy Australian town contains more black gold than in all of Iran, Iraq, Canada, or Venezuela.

The current estimates of 233 billion barrels are just 30 billion barrels shy of the estimated reserves in all of Saudi Arabia.
http://moneymorning.com/articles/thi...ack_id=adv_ead
Bigger Than Gold: It's Time to Buy the Precious Metal That's Primed to Double

At times like this, gold and silver typically grab all the attention... and attract all the "safe" money. But Palladium could blast past both of these, virtually overnight.

That's because it has unique physical properties for which there is just no substitute - something its biggest consumers lose quite a bit of sleep over.

It’s 15 times more rare than platinum… and 30 times rarer than gold. Plus, it’s used in nearly every electronic device and is integral to the automobile industry.

But there’s another reason why palladium will shoot up 70% in the next 6 months.

From the same site as the oil find is from. I forgot to copy the link, and then possibly it’s Australian, but I’m passing info on as Lonmin and other noble metal mining houses that produce platinum also recover palladium.