It is happening as I expected, 1 freebie to the right person and a pic on their facebook page and boom off they go. So now the first question when a person calls me " where can I see pics of what you make and the prices"

2014 is going to be a big step forward with my custom made products, I need to figue out a way to promote my products with some sort of pricing structure.

This is my plan (thinking out loud)

My plan is to ask Neville to take pics of my product already built so that I have some good pics, offer him a product he might enjoy in return for his services
The next step is to create facebook pages as I have done with one of products.
I will setup an album which has a picture with the price attached.
An email address for each facebook page (3 for now)

You may be asking why different pages, because they are all totally different products and services.

Why I haven't gone with a website, because firstly you have to pay a yearly fee, then you have to get someone to set it up, design it and then maintain it at another fee. Right now I am still in the experimenting to see if it is going to work stage. It takes off and I grow then I will look at better advertising media. More important, I custom build and not mass producing at this point in time.

I have already got enough work to keep me busy from the day I close down and for the 2 weeks I am off.

Any suggestions or comments you would like to add?