Thread: Garden technician

Thanks

Garden technician

I chased my garden technician home this morning because we was as drunk as a skunk. At first I did not really notice how pissed he was, but when he started working I saw that he was not right. He cut a line that weaved all over the place, then he simply stopped mowing and got the weed-eater out trying the mow the lawn with it. I said in zulu/funnygallo, what the f*** are you doing? He replayed that he thinks the mower is broken because it’s not working right. I went and had a closer look, first at the lawn mower which was fine. Then I went up to him and had a closer look, his eyes were barely open and he was swaying ever so slightly, I realised he was totally wasted. And after a few words I would rather not say on TFSA I sent him home.
    Anyway, as a result I was short staffed in the garden today, so I employed my 2 year old. I am happy with her work, but she needs to make some improvements. After she finished her morning session I gave her juice and food in a tin cup and plate and put her in bed for her nap. When she gets up just now it’s back to work again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131214_112643.jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	4227
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

2. Thanks given for this post:

ians (15-Dec-13)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Slave driver...shame on you, mine is 5 years old so I whip her with a sjambok if she gets lazy, bonus is its free labour and she cant take me to the union

By the way PMB guy he was drunk or "we" was drunk, just thought I would point this out because in the we context you should have also been sent home and not encourage your staff to drink

Thanks
    LoL...now that I discovered the "we" it changes the entire dynamic of the event. In this newly discovered context I should have also chased myself home, but I was home already so I stayed. I can still justify my actions with the following. Since we were both drunk as a skunk I had to chase him away for fear of him drinking my Jack Daniels, who knows, he might have had dubious indentations towards my happy juice.

He rocked up this morning, hat in hand, “Sorri baas”. I accepted his apology, but warned that it’s the last time he comes here looking like Boris Yeltsin
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    19+ years after the end of the inhuman Boer regime ended - absolutely nothing has changed for/in the common man.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Your garden technician probably doesn't drink cheap stuff like Jack Daniels so I am sure it would have been safe< Chances are he drinks Jonny walker blue label or chivas regal