Thread: Souf Arikan dake signing interpereta

Diamond Member
    Thanks

Souf Arikan dake signing interpereta

A collection of stuff from the net regarding dat one der sign interpreta...
    Welcome to La La land....

Meet the man who has stolen the spotlight since the memorial to Nelson Mandela on Tuesday at FNB Stadium in Johannesburg. Forget the 90-plus world leaders in attendance, the booing at South Africa's President Jacob Zuma, and even the rain. Everyone is talking about the sign language interpreter who turned out to be a fraud.

ANC spokesperson Jackson Mthembu denied knowing him or party involvement, despite videos showing he's been an ANC fixture for a while, and South Africans just can't stop talking about him.

While this confident interpreter could by no means deliver on his signing, at least he delivered material for some comedic fodder.

The absolute best clip: Harry and Paul British Comedy Awards 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a4Dc0T_NAM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	676x380.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	4223

Name:	BbOr1tyCYAAecNQ.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	4224

Name:	BbOt0J4IUAEVdCZ.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	4225

Name:	BbPC5GXIUAEgM_u.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	4226

Perhaps this video could clear up what was actually said, maybe?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG57n...layer_embedded

But mostly we have to say: leave the fake interpretation to the comedians where it belongs. English comedian Catherine Tate does it seven different ways in this hilarious video clip.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNKn5...layer_embedded

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...-schizophrenia

Thanks
    Only in SA will there be a fake sign language interpreter at such a huge international event LOL!

Shame, imagine all the deaf people going...What the F****??? It was claimed that he signed in Zulu, but in SA we only have one sign language. Sign language is not the same everywhere in the world, so I guess they thought that they would get away with saying its in Zulu. I heard that famous deaf actress “say” that she knew something was wrong straight away, especially the fact that he did not use facial expressions, which are used in all varieties of sign language.

LOL...the world must really think we are a bunch of idiots.

But in all honestly it must be easy for him to con people, initially. I mean who would ever think that a guy would apply for interpreter jobs when he can’t sign for shit. He would obviously get caught out anyway. He must really be one crazy nut to do this LOL!

Man...just for fun I will procure his services at the next bulls party or something. He is not that expensive, apparently he only charged R800 for the event.

Dam...
    I must say I never thought something like this would ever happen, but I am glad it did, I laugh every time I think about it...
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    On a serious note, the government has modified the film of the memorial and replaced the original “interpreter” with a real interpreter. Finally the deaf people of our country can “hear” what everybody was really saying.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Cute :-)

Thanks
    Cute?... wena dagiwe?... wena benile sterek?... Hini le e’cute? Hibo mvethu hibo! Mina tanda e’ Labosheng! No time for cute.

Thanks

7. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (15-Dec-13)

Thanks
    I bet Zuma feels like a real idiot. He got booed every time he was on the big screen and sharing the big screen with him was a crazy fake sign language interpreter...LOL. Can’t wash that off with a fresh shower.

Platinum Member sterne.law@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    After some initial investigation I can confidently confirm that this chap is actually Ras Dumisani...
    Anthony Sterne

www.acumenholdings.co.za
    DISCLAIMER The above is merely a comment in discussion form and an open public arena. It does not constitute a legal opinion or professional advice in any manner or form.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    There is only one thing able to supass African stupitity and that is African ignorace.