Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks

NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Many people are aware of Agenda 21, a UN document signed by most nations. SA was under the Apartment Regime and which banned from participating, but the ANC and the PAC each had one observer present. Under the guise of sustainable development, people need to be herded into small apartments in the cities, food and water supplies need to be under the Elite’s control. No peasant, 95% of us, will own land or a motor vehicle or a gun. No one except the mega corporations will be allowed to grow food. We will be forced to work as slaves or be used for experiments in military, medical and other tests the scope of which is terrifying.
    Monsta aka Monsanto is in the business of bringing Agenda 21 (A21) to fruition. Nestle is quietly buying water resources all over the world, as well as in SA. Farmers are being forced off their land by greedy Corporations and greedy people. More on this later.
    “Agriculture throughout the world is increasingly less labour intensive. The US farm population today is only 1,5% of the total. Yet American farmers feed 320 million people and they export massive quantities of food around the world. Thus this “hunger for land” and “everyone must have a piece of land” punted by the ANC is clearly a sop to their electorate but a danger to food security. South Africa will simply relapse into one huge squatter camp if commercial farms are broken up and redistributed.
    Indeed the agricultural warning drum has been beating but who is listening? The “free” press should ask itself whether honest information or politically correct propaganda is its mission, and whether it should be held responsible for a collapse of food security in South Africa. http://southafricanewstoday.com/Medi...d-History.html “. Comments between inverted commas are reprinted from the link below the comments.
    A21 is not a ‘conspiracy theory’ but a real threat to the people of this planet. The more people that are aware of this Agenda, the better our chances of defeating it are. The original document is (was?) available at the official UN website.
    Another link to a site I stumbled across a day ago. http://southafricanewstoday.com/ANC-...Agenda-21.html

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You are wasting your time on this lot...
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

3. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (05-Dec-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    SA was under the Apartment Regime and which banned from participating, but the ANC and the PAC each had one observer present. Under the guise of sustainable development, people need to be herded into small apartments in the cities, food and water supplies need to be under the Elite’s control.
    So does the Apartment regime rent out flats?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

5. Thank given for this post:

Dana (30-Oct-16), Trickzta (05-Dec-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I can waste my time in explaining our final years but taking into consideration how feeble my attempt would be I rather not waste my time on such things. Imagine for a moment that you live in a world where you are unable to own or develop land. Where you are unable to keep a job for longer than six months. Well let’s be honest it is already the world we are living in. So what is left to imagine? People are so brash towards this subject that they don’t even realise that some of the warnings already came to pass.

And still they will just go on and on about how stupid we are how lame all these conspiracy stores are... And yet they don’t see the world around them changing. I decided to leave them be... Eventually the truth will shock them but by then it will be to late but this too was preordained so it must come to pass.
    peace is a state of mind

7. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (05-Dec-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    So does the Apartment regime rent out flats?
    Well yes Blurock, thanks for asking, they built many apartments or flats, the Cape Flats being a good example. Truthfully, I’m not sure if they rented these apartments or not.

The Elitist groups are planning many more such projects, and they’re even busy building ‘concentration camps’ for those that don’t agree to hand over ‘everything’ and relocate to these smashing new apartments.

But don’t believe me, just wait and see what’s in store for us unless we wake up.

All truth passes through three phases,
    First it is ridiculed,
    Second it is violently opposed,
    Third it is accepted as being self evident.
    Quote; Arthur Schopenhauer.
    Quote ‘borrowed from the site accessed in the link below
    http://www.thetruthaboutsouthafrica....ed-during.html

Thanks
    Thanks Tec0, I’m afraid you’re 100 cement right. It’s a great pity that the programming of peoples’ minds is as effective as it is. Propaganda is programming people to accept some really crazy stuff as ‘the best option’, when in fact it’s all smoke and mirrors designed to enslave the masses.

Sounds crazy right? Wish I was mistaken but I don’t think I am. Even though I’m being called weirdo and worse, even though some may laugh at me, I feel compelled to share this information with as many people as possible.

Chances of getting through to anyone are very slim, but if one person is awakened enough to do some research, then it would be worth my while to post articles about this topic. I realize that to most it’s ridiculous and taboo, but we can only hope…….

Thanks for posting.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    Thanks Tec0, I’m afraid you’re 100 cement right. It’s a great pity that the programming of peoples’ minds is as effective as it is. Propaganda is programming people to accept some really crazy stuff as ‘the best option’, when in fact it’s all smoke and mirrors designed to enslave the masses.

Sounds crazy right? Wish I was mistaken but I don’t think I am. Even though I’m being called weirdo and worse, even though some may laugh at me, I feel compelled to share this information with as many people as possible.

Chances of getting through to anyone are very slim, but if one person is awakened enough to do some research, then it would be worth my while to post articles about this topic. I realize that to most it’s ridiculous and taboo, but we can only hope…….

Thanks for posting.
    Well I have a feeling that South Africans will wake-up when our power stations are forced to shut-down like they did with no less than 5 power stations in the UK. Now 3 of our stations will be there intend... Imagine us “South Africa a third world country “ losing over 30% and more of our power. Why do we have to conform to first world standards when first world standards “when they were still developing" had no limitations?

But they don't care because all of this is just BS to them. They don't see factories closing down jobs being lost. It is just all a big joke...
    peace is a state of mind

11. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (06-Dec-13)

Email problem
    Thanks

Bang on

I have to say triczta and tec0 are pretty much bang in line with my view. The new world order is exactly what we have been living over the last 100 years or more. The private take over of the world, for private gain...

And seen from that angle, suddenly all the big mistakes, the constant terrible decisions of government and all the wars make sense. You know it is often said the American civil war was fought to end slavery. That's utter **&(*&*&, of course but history belongs to the victors. Think 19th century Americans cared so much about the blacks that they'd allow half a million of their white lads to die for them? Think again. The real reasons can be easily researched online by anybody who cares to.

I'm afraid the end of the apartheid system was similarly for less than noble reasons. The 'communists' are now in charge, and batting firmly for the NWO, redistributing the mineral wealth and the agricultural wealth etc. etc. Messing up commercial farming serves three purposes for the agenda: 1) it creates a food crisis, to help depopulate, 2) it breaks the self-sufficiency of the country and of the people (Monsanto loves that) 3) it allows collectivisation of the land for the state to (mis)administer.

A well-run racist state where few benefitted, has been destroyed to produce a poorly run lackey state where very very few benefit. Sorry to say it, but here too they didn't do it cause they cared about the blacks. Our overlords do not care about anybody except their avaricious, rapacious, merciless selves. They use 'equality' to rob us, whilst they themselves are utterly elitist.

I am white and now approaching middle age and own no house or property. I must say the chances of that changing are non-existent unless I one day inherit. But I'm sure the state will find a cure for that too in time.

As someone pointed out, it may really be all too late to change anything now. We are mostly ignorant and distracted, which itself has been a well thought out plan. Even if some of us do see the picture and where we are headed, it is futile unless we do something, as G Edward Griffin starkly has pointed out. I recommend researching this man's material to anyone who is interested. It is most enlightening. Peace out, God bless ZA. RIP Madiba. We'll miss you.

13. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (06-Dec-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Well I have a feeling that South Africans will wake-up when our power stations are forced to shut-down like they did with no less than 5 power stations in the UK. Now 3 of our stations will be there intend... Imagine us “South Africa a third world country “ losing over 30% and more of our power. Why do we have to conform to first world standards when first world standards “when they were still developing" had no limitations?

But they don't care because all of this is just BS to them. They don't see factories closing down jobs being lost. It is just all a big joke...
    Or when the water supply gets contaminated especially with the greedy fokkers facking fracking or the shelves in the shops are empty...........this could happen easily, a natural disaster or prolonged strikes could cause supplies to dry up. Eskom is another reason a disaster could develop but you covered that one real good. No power means no ATMs, no petrol pumps, no tills (once the generators run out of fuel), no nothing in the end.

The Suez Canal is easily put out of commission, by sinking a ship in one of the locks for example. The Cape of Storms then becomes an extremely important and strategic location, vital to control the Cape. Control of the Cape sea route is control of shipping supplies which is critical in times of war. How many of the Elite own "Holiday Cottages" in CT? 10 bedroom Cottages in Bishops Court? Estates in the Winelands?

The USA has bases in Africa,mostly in North Africa. They have Radar station/s in Botswana and possibly Malawi and other nearby States. The UK has laid claim to all/most Islands to the west of Africa and has runways and harbours on all/most of them. Obamas last visit to SA and two other Countries, one on the most western coast and the other almost on the most eastern coast (Kenya was ignored because they didn't bow to Obanana's request not to vote for Kenyatta (spelling?).

Imperialism has not faltered in its quest to colonize the world. If WW3 is to be won by the USA and its allies then the Americans must act very soon, their technological and equipment superiority is losing ground fast. China is speeding up weapon production and now has Nuclear powered subs, armed with nuclear missiles as well as an Aircraftcarrier that the Yanks mock and laugh at (for now anyway). Granted these war machines are first generation but never underestimate an enemy fighting for a cause.

The Russians have 'stealth' submarines (not first generation) that the USA has no way of detecting/tracking once they are submerged. These are also nuclear. Both the Ruskies and the Chinese are capable of striking anywhere in America. Nobody really wins a nuclear war unless they have underground (undersea) bunkers with all the bells and whistles for an extended stay. A space station would work too.

I'm not sure how many Embassies are nuclear resistant (no building can survive a direct hit of course) but Pretoria is home to the first one that I know about and no country near here has nuclear capabilities so figure that out if you can?

Goodbye Madiba RIP.

I have to haul ass and get to work now......to be continued.

Thanks
    Welcome Bangon, I'll be back ASAP to reply to your post.

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast