Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Okay I get it, very clever Mate. So any one questioning your spaced out theory is being childish, anyone not believing your theory is being childish. Any one Embracing the NWO for the borders it removes, for the crime it stops, for providing full employment is also being childish. Well I am off to play with my ball in traffic Enjoy your day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20131103-WA001.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	4237

Suspended
    Thanks
    Now please take your ball and go and play in the traffic. And no, I'll not answer another question, unless you are asking as an adult. I won't be holding my breath.
    Just a question, but why do you feel the need for the sarcastic/ugly comments when someone asks a question or does not agree with you ?
    Do you not want anyone to disagree with you ? Do you want this thread just to be about you ?

Thanks
    Half the evidence presented so far to make the case for the existence of a NWO is simply pointing out how things have always been. The other half of the evidence presented belongs in a movie script that would ideally be directed by Stephan Spielberg. You know I have a fascination with movies. I absolutely love listening to directors’ commentary, there are so many things that go into movies that we never know about. I often fantasise about the perfect movie. I wish I could make movies but I don’t have the money or skills to do so and presides, I am not Jewish. However, the content of this thread is rather full of premises that a really cool movie could be based on. Just one example is where the governments of the world are controlled by aliens and the people of the world must fall in line or the aliens will go apocalypse on our ass. Then later as the main character finally, after a long bicycle ride, busts into a high security building where he finds a couple of guys taking a smoke break in alien suits. He got there on a bicycle because all commoners will not be allowed to use other modes of personal transport. He finds out that the government just used the “alien” excuse to control everybody. Come to think of it....it’s actually a comedy, it can’t play as a serious movie, since the audience won’t believe the premise. Although there will be a group of people who do believe such a thing is possible, so for them it won’t be a comedy. They will take it dead serious and post on forms that the events in the movie is a warning. They will indoctrinate their kids into conspiracy nuts who see anything and everything as evidence of a NWO. As a result the world loses people who can potentially be great, but their talents will be stifled because they stuck in an illogical reasoning loop, where cause and effect are all muddled up, where knowledge of history, human nature and reality are superseded by a fixation on conspiracy.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

4. Thanks given for this post:

vieome (19-Dec-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In the end it comes down to what you think is true and what you believe to be true vs what someone else think and believe. Do I believe that these secret groups have some kind of magic or mystical ability? No I don't. Do they believe it? Well judging on the videos and books yes it seems they do. Is it important? Only if it involves the rest of us in some horrible way otherwise no.

Do I think there is some "x-file" conspiracy between little gray spacemen and authoritieses? No I don't otherwise we would have been medicated slaves already... Is there some credibility towards people trying to rule every aspect of your life? Sadly there is example implants that will replace money and every card you have. Is it a good thing? There is no history of implants and a completely digital money/ID system so it is a world first...

Do I want an implant? No I don't I don't know how it will effect my health or how safe it is nor how it's security.

So what is this NWO crap then? Well it is and always was about control. Will new technology and biotechnology allow for more control? Yes it will and yes it is by design. Why? Well there is always conflict always bad people wanting to hurt good people and as long as that is fact we will get tech that is designed to combat the problem. If this is not true why do we have guns and big boomsticks ID books and DNA databases?

Can we do anything about it? No... this is the world we live in...

Do you need to believe or accept that there is a NWO? that is your choice.
    Does your choice matter? Nope it doesn't because what will happen will happen.

The end
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vieome View Post
    Okay I get it, very clever Mate. So any one questioning your spaced out theory is being childish, anyone not believing your theory is being childish. Any one Embracing the NWO for the borders it removes, for the crime it stops, for providing full employment is also being childish. Well I am off to play with my ball in traffic Enjoy your day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20131103-WA001.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	4237
    OK I'm sorry I was rude, hadn't had my caffein (or whateva is coffee) fix yet.

Please don't take it personal, and please don't take your ball. And please don't make fun of me and please don't pretend that your questions were serious and I promise never to be rude to you again.

I am really sorry, I should of thought (hard for me so early) about my reply before posting.

Have a great day.

Thanks
    @tec0 - I grant you that the implant thing is new. But for us to consider it a part of the NWO plan we have to believe the rest of the evidence too, which only points to how things have always been. So I am afraid that one new thing (Implant) is no evidence of a NWO.

We complain about how bad the word has got wara wara, but remember that things like the child mortality rate is the lowest it’s been in human history our life expectancy is higher than it’s ever been. Humans live more freely today than ever before. So actually we live in the good times compared to what our lives would have been like in our historical past. So I reject the notion that there are signs everywhere of a world getting worse indicating a NWO or apocalypse.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    In the end it comes down to what you think is true and what you believe to be true vs what someone else think and believe. Do I believe that these secret groups have some kind of magic or mystical ability? No I don't. Do they believe it? Well judging on the videos and books yes it seems they do. Is it important? Only if it involves the rest of us in some horrible way otherwise no.

Do I think there is some "x-file" conspiracy between little gray spacemen and authoritieses? No I don't otherwise we would have been medicated slaves already... Is there some credibility towards people trying to rule every aspect of your life? Sadly there is example implants that will replace money and every card you have. Is it a good thing? There is no history of implants and a completely digital money/ID system so it is a world first...

Do I want an implant? No I don't I don't know how it will effect my health or how safe it is nor how it's security.

So what is this NWO crap then? Well it is and always was about control. Will new technology and biotechnology allow for more control? Yes it will and yes it is by design. Why? Well there is always conflict always bad people wanting to hurt good people and as long as that is fact we will get tech that is designed to combat the problem. If this is not true why do we have guns and big boomsticks ID books and DNA databases?

Can we do anything about it? No... this is the world we live in...

Do you need to believe or accept that there is a NWO? that is your choice.
    Does your choice matter? Nope it doesn't because what will happen will happen.

The end

tec I basically agree with everything how you have said it here (ie its up to you how you think) , except for the part of the guns etc .... we have guns because of people that disagree with other people and people that want to take from other people, therefore more guns to protect etc etc etc

Thanks
    Nice piece of psychology in the link, thank you Vieome. I never had time for these theories up until two years or so ago.

I think I take them too seriously, those that I feel are not theories anyway. Must work on that.

I had access to the SADF Training Manuals in the 70's, and read about brain washing procedures that are still in use today. It is of course more advanced today but the basics have not changed much at all.

When I saw on numerous occasions, ok on three occasions, that the media or an individual had posted condolences for victims a day or more before the tragic shooting occurred, I was immediately superstitious and this aroused my suspicion to a new level.

A news agency published a report of the dockside shooting a day before it happened. WTF???

Anyway that is why I try and dig deep, to get to the bottom of the problem.

If you look at footage of the second plane hitting the WTC Towers, and then seconds away from impact you watch it frame by frame, you will notice that the left wing of the plane goes behind a building that is far from the towers.

Also just before the plane melts into the building, its left wing goes behind the tower for a split second. The footage has been tampered with, and there is a name for these errors, don't quote me but I think it's called a 'CGI' or something close to that.

I've included a link, a long link, that is released by US Veterans and on the whole gives a good general idea of what is going on in the world today. Read it if you please.

I don't believe in a lot of what is presented, but I like the way they call it farfetched when it is. David Icke's shapeshifting dragons fall into this bracket.

The article covers a lot of territory but doesn't try to prove it or discuss it, just a mention and then moves on.

This should help anyone to get up to speed should they so wish.

Apologies once again, I was out of line. Take care.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01...e-third-force/
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Suspended
    Thanks
    If you look at footage of the second plane hitting the WTC Towers, and then seconds away from impact you watch it frame by frame, you will notice that the left wing of the plane goes behind a building that is far from the towers.
    I hear what you are saying, but what about the actual people that were there on the ground that saw it happening ?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The world is not a nice place. You seem to forget all the horrors in Africa as but one example. Is it not true that there is no real statistic due to the violence in that area? The "new world order" is a five hundred year old ideal shared by many powers to unite the world under one sovereignty. So yes there is nothing new because they have been at it since before our time.

The reason why most people fixate on first world countries is because they have the biggest boomsticks. That said I am yet to see any one asking the right question. "Why?" And there in is the very answer if there is or if there isn't a new world order. I mean you don't start something and keep at it for over five hundred years just because you can. What is the motivation? What is the reason? simple question "Why?"

and yet there is no simple answer just conclusions some of them can well be right others may well be wrong. Still the reason behind it all is as elusive today as it was five hundred years ago.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast