Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about this website?

Email problem
    Thanks
    No problems. I like that you dream big too. If you would like advice on SEO, I have just spent 2 days writing in this forum about it. you can check it out here. Feel free to comment in that feed if there is anything you are confused about / need clarification on. I would be more than happy to help. Also, if you send the .zip file to me before you upload, I will put it on an internal server on my hardrive (WAMP), and will run diagnostics on it. That link on SEO and CMS can be found here http://www.theforumsa.co.za/forums/s...93-SEO-and-CMS

Email problem
    Thanks
    On a side note, if I was able to whip up a fully functioning online shop by the end of the week , with all your products / metadata / URLs and tags in a zip file, and then put it on your servers, would you be in a position to pay for it? You can then tweak things like your credit card info etc online after I revoke my access to the admin folder. I have spent 4 years doing this, and am pretty sure I can put you at least 6 weeks ahead of where you are in 2-3 days (I'm very good at my job). I will have my guy send me the site map we use to optimize these things, and I will code your products etc into it in a couple of days. If you are interested, let me know, and you can send me how you want your design to look, and I will sort it out...

Silver Member league_of_ordinary_men's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheElectrician View Post
    On a side note, if I was able to whip up a fully functioning online shop by the end of the week , with all your products / metadata / URLs and tags in a zip file, and then put it on your servers, would you be in a position to pay for it? You can then tweak things like your credit card info etc online after I revoke my access to the admin folder. I have spent 4 years doing this, and am pretty sure I can put you at least 6 weeks ahead of where you are in 2-3 days (I'm very good at my job). I will have my guy send me the site map we use to optimize these things, and I will code your products etc into it in a couple of days. If you are interested, let me know, and you can send me how you want your design to look, and I will sort it out...
    Thank you very much for the offer but we are already almost done but we do like what you do and will be in touch.

Thanks
    Guys checkout our new look and tell us what you think.There's still a lot to do with regards to looks, SEO.....etc but the basics is there.Please keep in mind the speed, we will be switching to a local hosting company thanks to Dave for giving use the heads ups, we did try to trim the fat so to speak, any advise from our web guru's will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Loom, why do you not put the link to the site in your signature. It makes it so much easier to find the site to look at. On top of that, that link in your signature is worth its "weight" in gold, from an SEO point of view.
    ~Expenses will eat you alive! - My first Boss~

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMHO View Post
    Loom, why do you not put the link to the site in your signature. It makes it so much easier to find the site to look at. On top of that, that link in your signature is worth its "weight" in gold, from an SEO point of view.
    You think Dave will complain if I put in a little image?hehehe.Have you checked out the new look?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by league_of_ordinary_men View Post
    You think Dave will complain if I put in a little image?hehehe.Have you checked out the new look?
    Looks good, but how you gonna get traffic I do not know. Sold anything yet? What is your plans?

Well, image might be a prob, but link is a start...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMHO View Post
    Looks good, but how you gonna get traffic I do not know. Sold anything yet? What is your plans?

Well, image might be a prob, but link is a start...
    Yes we have sold quit a few things, keep in mind we are busy working on everything from looks to function,marketing,seo the works.What image problem? and we will be adding some of our customers testimonials too. Register with us and checkout our customer service.

Thanks
    You think Dave will complain if I put in a little image?hehehe.
    This image.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Guys checkout our new look and tell us what you think.There's still a lot to do with regards to looks, SEO.....etc but the basics is there.Please keep in mind the speed, we will be switching to a local hosting company thanks to Dave for giving use the heads ups, we did try to trim the fat so to speak, any advise from our web guru's will be much appreciated.
    Okay looks much better, still think the amount of product per page is very high, I scroll down, and then got to scroll back up to change to next product, (I got very small screen). Choice over Load, as a customer first I will look for price, so put a few of low price products, if that sparks my interest then I will scroll for more. Second it was quite a mission to fill out details to order a product, the address etc, did not seem to respond. Also dont think Telephone number should be required field in that respect. Just a question is it setup that the more product you order, the price of delivery fee goes down, to the point if the order is large enough the delivery is free?

Is this your site, or is it a site you built for someone else?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast