Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: South African parents stand accused of murdering their baby.

Thanks
    Had the victims been vaccinated against polio?
    Pretty safely assuming not, if you couldn't get to them with a needle and syringe to give a vaccination shot despite repeated efforts, what are your chances of getting them onto a sewerage system?

Probably more remote than getting them onto a fixed line telephone (which admittedly is an abstract thought to file away for now).

Dave, If this is the question you refer to, then I apologise for not replying sooner. truth is it is not easy to verify this fact without using unreliable sources that cannot be cross referenced. I've read that the one side blames vaccines for the epidemics and the other side blames the un-vaccinated. I could not reply with any confidence, but will make any new developments known as soon as I am aware of them.

Thanks
    Off topic posts of possible interest.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/11/18/a-new-stamp/
    Stamp turns sticky after 1,7 million dollar Federal investigation

http://pacificrimcoins.com/content/h...fect-us-dollar
    Has this anything to do with the replacement of Ben Burnanke of the “not in any way” Federal “depleted” Reserve?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/...wer-tells.html
    The American people are still being told that quantitative easing is "economic stimulus" which will make the lives of average Americans better.

That is a flat out lie and the folks over at the Federal Reserve know this.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/...ing-on-gm.html
    Is this the next logical step in man’s quest to conquer nature? Will the FDA give the green light to this ………

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/...asy-steps.html
    It's much like how the Feds patted themselves on the back for shutting down Napster, and we all know what happened after that.

http://www.sprword.com/mustread.html
    "The left is far more infiltrated by actual paid agents of the FBI and the CIA, and the like, than most of us on the left are willing to think about seriously. The CIA...has virtually unlimited funds. It is above and beyond the law and it knows no moral constraints. It has no financial or moral or legal constraints to stop it from doing whatever it's going to do. There's a tremendously large number of CIA agents who are moles within the media. They occupy positions, high and low, throughout the newspaper, television, radio, and book publishing industries." –Barrie Zwicker
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NysNhGUe9B0
    This 5min some seconds video connects Anonymous, Justin Bieber and Wikileaks to the FBSpy. Why would the FBI pass secret info to Julian Astrange?

Fellowship of the Minds
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -George Orwell
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013...the-real-laws/
    A look at the real laws that influence our lives reveals answers that are undeniably a daily part of modern day living.

Why would the CIA supply Edward Snowden with sensitive info? Why can a country that 15 minutes after global warming melted the structural supports keeping the twin towers up, find an ex-USA trained guerilla hiding in a cave with no aircon, but in the case of CIA asset Snowden, this country can’t find him camping in a Hong Kong airport? Snowden gave press interviews but the best intelligence in the world could not find him?

Intelligence Agencies being above the law in many cases, are continually striving to be the top dog in order to get the biggest bone when Federal Money is budgeted to various agencies involved in matters of National Security. With the coming of the technology driven computer age, the emphasis on spying moved from Dirty Harry wannabe 007 type ops to geeky nerd computer hacking info stealing scifi ops.

The money allocated to the NSA (for upgrade of computers) increases each year while the dollars allocated to the CIA keeps dwindling. Understandably the traditional leader in espionage is not happy that the new kid on the block, the NSA, can afford the computers that the CIA cannot afford but dearly desire.

How’s it possible that a contractor could get so much highly classified data from the password protected computer banks of the highly sophisticated NSA? The NSA has strict security measures and counter measures that include or could include, fingerprint and eye scanning checks, password protection sometimes needing two individual personnel to simultaneously request access, Flags that pop up when sensitive files are accessed, CCTV cameras watching the CCTV cameras watching all employees moves, checkpoints where heartbeat rates, body temperatures, body weight, clamminess of hands and other traits like eye movement are monitored and compared to previously captured data.

Getting in past these security check points requires a ‘clearance level rating’ that restricts the card-holder to accessing only the places that he has clearance for. Then in order to access a wide variety of classified ‘secret’ data the personal passwords of many computer operators or the password of a highly placed Supervisory Official with a password over-ride capacity is needed to access sensitive files.

The activation of the Supervisory password over-ride function would also be flagged as would any large or general download of classified data. Storing the data would require a lot of memory which would be bulky unless the contractor had yet undisclosed access to a nanotechnology produced memory gadget capable of storing trillions of terabytes of data.

The contractor Edward Snowden (CIA Asset) would carry out all this and then walk out of the building without anyone noticing. Even Chuck Norris would be daunted by this task. But we’ll believe it because the US Government would never betray the trust of its citizens by telling pork pies.

Whether it was motivated by professional jealousy, the fact that the NSA serves Obama and the CIA the elite or whether it was a joint op between Agencies, the ‘whistle blowing revelations’ should be viewed as highly suspect, as should anything that any Spy Agency has been within a thousand miles of. Nothing they say or do is anywhere near the ‘official line’ given as explanation. These agents have become so adept at subterfuge that they blush if they manage to tell the truth, even when asked which team they support. A truthful statement is regarded as a slip of the tongue. Repeat offenders are eliminated without further ado.

Ever wondered why Super Powers that threaten to nuke each other and wipe their adversaries from the face of this earth are the same Super Powers sharing a facility in space? Talking of shuttles, ever noticed how Mossad Agents shuttle between Super Powers whenever Really Big Decisions are in the making? Ever notice how ‘puppet’ regimes installed by Super Powers are financed and armed with US taxpayers money lose favour overnight and then toppled from power and replaced with another ‘puppet’ leader?

Ever notice how terminology has a way of conveying a deceptive message and how some terms change in meaning from time to time? If we hire people to fight alongside us, they are deemed to be ‘mercenaries’ – the same people hired by the USA are called ‘contractors’. Terrorists become Freedom Fighters, Dead Civilians become Collateral Damage, Hasty Retreat becomes a Tactical Withdrawal, Exposing the Truth is called Treason, Posting the Truth is called Activism, Armchair Computer users are called Activists, Fooling the People with lies is called Politics. Etc.

Ever wondered why the Nation that spends the most (by far) on Medical Services per capita, has the lowest life expectancy? (USA)
    Ever wondered why the Nation that spends the most on Education per capita, has the lowest standard of education? (RSA)
    Ever wondered where I get the time to post baloney? It’s the time I’ve saved by using the not yet toll road system. See E-Toll post in General Forum.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Seems the strategy is to bury any inconvenient point with lots and lots of mud.

My question on the status of the debate on the polio vaccine is "answered" with yet another flood of flu related cut and paste posting. And even that does not pick up or engage in any way to the points on flu made by others.

There is no debate to be had here, except perhaps just how long we should allow the cut and paste dumping to continue.
    I'm starting to think there's already more than enough trash that needs to be cleared out...
    Dave - Pissing in the wind there are we?
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    I have a real job to get to - where there is too much to read already - then we are going surfing.........
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
    I have a real job to get to - where there is too much to read already - then we are going surfing.........
    Lucky man, stop making us jealous dam you
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    Had the victims been vaccinated against polio?
    Pretty safely assuming not, if you couldn't get to them with a needle and syringe to give a vaccination shot despite repeated efforts, what are your chances of getting them onto a sewerage system?

Probably more remote than getting them onto a fixed line telephone (which admittedly is an abstract thought to file away for now).

Dave, If this is the question you refer to, then I apologise for not replying sooner. truth is it is not easy to verify this fact without using unreliable sources that cannot be cross referenced. I've read that the one side blames vaccines for the epidemics and the other side blames the un-vaccinated.
    It's nowhere near as simple as that. Given the geopolitics on this one, an "anti-polio-vaccine drive" could be seen by cynics as an Al Qaeda plot to infect Europe (and beyond) via unvaccinated refugees from an area that has had a known outbreak of polio.

And I can't see Europe relying on the quality of their sewerage system to protect them from the risk without some rather rigorous testing of the theory in advance either (which is blown the moment someone takes a dump near a water source that someone might swim in anyway - which happens all the time during the Duzi Canoe Marathon apparently).

Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/...wer-tells.html
    The American people are still being told that quantitative easing is "economic stimulus" which will make the lives of average Americans better.

Actually that would be a pretty good opening post for a new thread on the subject - Is quantitative easing working? Or something along that line.
    Pretty on-theme for TFSA too, I think.
    Last edited by Dave A; 20-Nov-13 at 07:31 AM.

7. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (20-Nov-13)

Thanks

Hi Trickzta,

You’ve now made a good submission; try to focus on this hypothesis without being evasive. The idea is that after debate your final conclusion must be able to be reconciled with your premise.
    1. When you want to respond to a specific TFSA member’s comments, might I suggest that you use the ‘reply with quote,’ ribbon[bottom right of every post]. This will make it much easier to follow the debate;
    2. You clearly invest time in your posts; focus on the quality instead of the quantity, try and summarize your source; and by doping so you’ll be incisive
    3. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt from you, then it’s got to be how to be evasive. In certain fields this is a good quality. The ‘spin doctors,’ of our country are masters in this;
    4. Upon joining TFSA I too started with lengthy posts that were difficult to follow, I too was unaware of the ’reply with quote,’ ribbon. I too had to learn how to deal with criticism [we all can learn from each other and this has the potential of making us better people in the bigger stage of life]. I’m still learning from fellow TFSA members, this won’t change;
    5. When a TFSA member place any of your issues in dispute, the ‘reply with quote ribbon will prove to be invaluable to you in responding;
    6. Let us also know more about yourself if not for any other reason than simply so that TFSA members can get to know you over the passage of time;
    7. Try not to get hung up on excruciating detail and thereby stifle protracted debate
    Try the ‘reply with quote,’ facility with any post in this thread just to get things going in the right direction
    Just my 2 cents
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Overwhelming dumping your opposition with data is one sure way of thinking that you will win the debate, as the opposition will not spend time sifting through the data.

Just remember this is a public forum, and quite honestly I have about 20 minutes a day to see what is interesting on the forum, so any post that has more than 10 lines will be skipped. There is more interesting threads to go through.

So if you want to attract attention, and engage in meaningful debate, I suggest you form your opinion of any article you may have found, and in your opinion you reference the article that you have formed your opinion on, using meaningful facts from the article referred. If there is a forum member, who may wish to engage in the debate, they can then invest their time in reading the article and replying in the same manner, with any references that they find else where.

Be prepared to accept that not many are going to read anything that you may post and refer to, it's the nature of an open subject public forum. Not every one has the same interest as you, or the amount of spare time to engage.

SO the fact that there may be no reply to any of your posts does not lead to the validity of the fact in the post.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Throwing mud and seeing what sticks is not a valid method of debate and research.
    Outrageous claims require outrageous evidence to back it up and I am not seeing much, just quack-pot websites and reams of blurb with little content.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345