Thread: metrel 2192 PQA

Diamond Member
    Thanks

metrel 2192 PQA

I have a Major tech/Metrel 2192 , 3 phase power quality and harmonic analyser complete,

3 x 5 amp,
    3 x 1000 amp,
    3 x 3000 amp flex clamps.

Price all inclusive R15000.00 onco

Thanks
    Lol, are you selling up and emigrating or did you find a new line of business?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I need to upgrade my fluke 435 clamps, the scary part is you need to sell a power quality analyser and all the clamps ( 5 amp, 100amp and 3000 flex clamps) just to buy a set of fluke clamps. But before I get caught with that again, this time I will use the money go on holiday buy the fluke stuff in the UK and still have change when I get back compared to buying here in SA. Then people will tell you but you get training here and backup service...no comment.

Another scary fact, buying this expensive test equipment, buy today and tomorrow you cant dump the stuff without having to pay dumping fees and taxes.

This piece of equipment cost R32 000 to buy without the clamps, the clamps cost another R10 000+, so we talking over R40 000, I doubt I will get R15000.

The new fluke 1653B which is next on my list (I already have the 1653 so it will be an upgrade) is R28 000 is SA and R10 000 in the UK go figue.

One thing you have to love about living here is the exchange rate, if the exchange rate goes up, it is the excuse you everything increasing in price, let it go down, then suddenly everyone still has old stock they have to get rid of before the price decreases (which never happens)

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.