Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victory 100 take SA by storm!

Thanks

Thumbs up Victory 100 take SA by storm!

Hi All,

I've recently (3 weeks back) signed up with Victory 100. My first time in MLM, therefore I'm still a 'newbie'. One thing I've learned very quickly is that it is not easy, it will take hard work, determination and the power of self education, that will help you to be successful. I must also say that the team Victory 100 SA is a bunch of beautiful and exited people, we really all take hands and support each other!
    The testimonials of some of our members that Victory 100 changed their lives already financially (Victory 100 is only 2 months old) - gives me goosebumps listening to them!

Best of luck to all MLM's!

http://victory100.com/joeysmit

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Light on details there, but after a little research I'm not surprised. The reward structure is a little fiddly to explain. You can see the structure if you click the Structure link in the site navigation at the top of the page you land on.

V Social is a single dashboard solution that manages your social media accounts and content on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Google+
    V Success includes V Social, plus you get access to personal-development audio materials in a members only area.

Victory 100 first came up here a little while ago, and looking closer there have been some changes to the fees. When I tested the sign-ups, V Social was priced at $44.95 per month, and V Success was priced at $144.95 per month (USD).

Thanks
    Hi Dave,

Yes the company is new, launched 1st Aug 2013. The founders of the company is Keith and Kevin Harding (Keith started Sportron). The fees is still what you've quoted. This is a online business opportunity, but in South Africa we have presence via 2 Victory 100 offices (one in Klerksdorp and one in Spruitview).
    Every Tuesday evening (7pm SA time) we have a live Google Hangout, led by Keith or Kevin and these videos can be watched on You Tube - these cover all aspects of the business and testimonials from members.
    Visit the website www.victory100.com for additional information.

Suspended
    Thanks
    It never ceases to amaze me when new members come on board that are into MLM, They start punting the MLM within 2 or 3 posts ! It is enough to send big warning bells to stay away !!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me when new members come on board that are into MLM, They start punting the MLM within 2 or 3 posts ! It is enough to send big warning bells to stay away !!!!
    Those first posts are often a bit of a tricky business for judgement calls from all sides, the poster, the admin team and the regular TFSA members. For myself, I try to recognise if there's potential for useful information to the "TFSA target audience" in there as one of the main criteria.

And in this case, sure - not for everyone, but some may find the information useful.

Thanks
    Hi Dave. I agree on your view that Victory100 definitely has a target market that is not for all. Anyone who would like to know exactly what Victory100 is all about can send me a message and I can give more detailed information. I'm a founding member.

Thanks
    Greetings, i'm so keen on signing up for victory100... but would really love to understand better though... some of my friend have joined and but they don't explain how it works... Can anyone help?

I would like to know
    Last edited by Dave A; 23-Feb-14 at 07:20 PM.

Platinum Member sterne.law@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I saw the heading - thought the cricket test was over!!!!!
    Anthony Sterne

www.acumenholdings.co.za
    DISCLAIMER The above is merely a comment in discussion form and an open public arena. It does not constitute a legal opinion or professional advice in any manner or form.

Thanks
    Hello my friend. I've send you a private message but in short I'm one of the founding members and a top producer in Victory100. I will gladly contact you to give you all the information you need to make an informed decision in Victory100. I also gave you a link in the private message to my website so that you can just confirm that I am who I say I am. Have a great day!

Thanks
    I think that guys who punt MLM would find a much more receptive audience if they actually just tell people in the first post what the product is and how the business works – in a nutshell.

I am immediately put off when I am bombarded with generic lures like “exiting opportunity”, “dynamic team”, “great support” without actually hearing what the product is.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast