Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victory 100 take SA by storm!

Thanks
    Hello. Did you get the private message I've send you?

Regards

Drikus Botha
    Victory100 Diamond & Founding Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    I think that guys who punt MLM would find a much more receptive audience if they actually just tell people in the first post what the product is and how the business works – in a nutshell.

I am immediately put off when I am bombarded with generic lures like “exiting opportunity”, “dynamic team”, “great support” without actually hearing what the product is.
    Thank you for the great advice. I will keep it in mind next time. You obviously knows a lot about network marketing and must be hugely successful at it.

Regards

Drikus Botha

Suspended
    Thanks
    Drikus - I think most of us know "quite a lot" about it as we get bombarded with it on a daily basis and as pmb says the guys punting it are never straightforward and direct to the point ! Obviously it is not for all of us.

You obviously knows a lot about network marketing and must be hugely successful at it.
    Why the sarcastic comment at pmb, when he clearly said he gets put off it ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DrikusBotha View Post
    Thank you for the great advice. I will keep it in mind next time. You obviously knows a lot about network marketing and must be hugely successful at it.

Regards

Drikus Botha

The manner in which you approached my post seems at odds with what you selling, interesting...

On forums I can safely say that posts which only contain pure marketing on the post/thread itself without telling us what the product is can lead to an unreceptive audience. It is common and as a result people who read and participate (your audience) may be left wanting and move on without clicking on your link – missing out on what you have to offer. What you ideally want to do is be interactive to gain interest – on the thread (forum) itself. At the very least just mention what the product is.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    MLM - Stands for Must Lie Marketing.

Lie to your friends and family as you invite them for a 'business opportunity', then wave goodbye to them forever.
    Lie about why we are meeting in this dingy hotel room.
    Lie to 'leads' as they wonder what this is all about.
    Lie about 'products' that dont seem to be the objective of the business, are expensive and apparently not that great after all.
    Lie about dynamic teams and groups and lines that one doesnt meet unless you are part of the system.

The stats estimate according to one internet source
    Only 1% of the IBO's will be able to at least recover the money they have spent.
    Now you can imagine the odds of you becoming a diamond.
    Do you want to involve yourselves with a business which has 99% chances of you loosing your money and 100% chance of loosing your friends and family ?
    Bottom line is that I have yet to meet a successful mlm promoter and yes there are quite a few ex 'friends' out there.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12