Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kama Sutra

Thanks

Kama Sutra

For the true enthusiasts

http://3kkk.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/kama-sutra.pdf

I have the PDF on my PC but it won’t upload, so here is a link to the same book (PDF)
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    There is only one problem, you pull one of them moves and the lady goes "are you drunk, you think I'm gonna do that, p1$$ off" and you go "but dear, it will be fun" and foolishly you say "I saw it in movie last night and they really seemed to enjoy themselves" now you are really in deep k@k because she wants to know the name of the movie, the age restriction, where you got it, why you watched it without her, why you watched it at all, and why you didn't ask her if you could watch it. And you go "so what would you like to do do" and she goes "I want to have oral sex" and you think " faaaak, this my lucky day" and you ask "so who goes first" and she says that she will and you think "man that s great" so you ask "shall I stand or sit" and she says "stand and turn so that your willy faces the door" and you think "damn, woman, you sure are kinky, what you gonna do now sitting the behind me on the couch" so you sort of splutter "oh baby, give it to me" and she goes "ok, you can f..k off now"...that is oral sex when you p1$$ the madam off!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    lol my word you know the really sad part is I am single by choice. You two have DM's and still you spend as much time as me on the net? That is just bloody sad....

peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    You will learn one day, if you're lucky that it is quality, not quantity that counts!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    To be perfectly honest I am busy rung a huge laser cutting job and busy doing the drawings for another. I am hell bent to finish both tonight. I've got another hour or so to go then its done. I cut the next job tomorrow morning early.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    To be perfectly honest I am busy rung a huge laser cutting job and busy doing the drawings for another. I am hell bent to finish both tonight. I've got another hour or so to go then its done. I cut the next job tomorrow morning early.
    So no nooky?
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I'll see how I feel later.

Thanks
    You mean you will see if you feel like begging later

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Listen, when the DM fears that you my run off with a young stukkie there ain't no begging, you are the one that gets to hear "yes dear, what would you like to do tonight"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Listen, when the DM fears that you my run off with a young stukkie there ain't no begging, you are the one that gets to hear "yes dear, what would you like to do tonight"
    In your dreams maybe... hehehehe and that young stukkie only wants your money oom... unless if she is into Necrophilia? How old are you again a 100 or something?
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.