Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kama Sutra

Suspended
    Thanks
    Andy with certain posts you will always get a certain reaction and this is natural. Some people will always get a reaction because they make postings which are either funny, stupid, idiotic, normal, senseless, credible, not credible etc etc etc
    People will always react because we don't always agree. So the guys that are "riding" tec are really doing it light heartedly and vice-versa. Surely as a newly appointed "admin" you want light hearted interaction ??

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    A bit of fencing is always good. I think the three of us had loads of fun over the weekend.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Andy with certain posts you will always get a certain reaction and this is natural. Surely as a newly appointed "admin" you want light hearted interaction ??
    I call it 'banter' and we should all meet to have a 'Braai' on the beach of 'Bantry Bay' (alliteration excepted)
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    A brief initial critique of the Book

I approve. I find it rather different and interesting. The only difficult part is remembering to apply the doctrine. Improvisation takes over and its tricky to get back on track after that. All and all A wonderful read for those who care about their significant others and themselves.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.