Quote Originally Posted by CLIVE-TRIANGLE View Post
You souties are struggling with this. It simply describes grounds for immediate dismissal without notice. Translated is says that if an employee is found guilty of gross misconduct or dishonesty, the employer may terminate the agreement without notice.

This is pretty much what any disciplinary code would say. It does attempt change the provisions of the BCOE which anyway makes provision for an employer to waive any notice period, but then obliges him to pay that notice period instead. It says "sonder enige betaling". This is contra the Act and will never fly.
hahaha wat se vir jou ons is souties,hahaha this guy wasn't found guilty and wont be found guilty because he didn't steel anything, no charges was brought against him and I don't think they will charge him. He says there was a police inspector and two police officers as well and after watching the video of him "steeling" the cigarettes the inspector looked like something wasn't right so he dismissed the two officers and told them they can leave, then he spoke to the boss in privet and later on spoke to him in privet as well telling him that he told the boss to calm down and think about if he wants to lay charges.To me that says there's no proof of him steeling or else they would have arrested him then and there on charges of theft. He wants to go to the ccma about this and tell them about the assault bt wont lay a charge of assault against him because it wont achieve anything because most likely he will just admit it and pay a fine. Now what I would like to know is the begging of this month he put in his resignation and on the 14th when this happened after words he gave them his key's and never went back, can they do anything because he just left while working out his notice? but what he did say he was going to do is go to the police and get a sworn statement.