I am writing to you today in hope to that you can take this post to heart. We all have friends that consume alcohol it is nothing new and for the most part harmless. Unless the person gets violent then I would recommend handing them over to the police.

Other than that I want to tell you how you can save your friends job or even your own job. Also to save lives! Yes it is true zero tolerance policies are enforceable and neither the CCMA nor the Labour Union can save your but if you go to work stone drunk. They can try but it is a long shot at best.

So I got some of my friends a breathalyzer tester. You can get them at pharmacies or gadget shops. They cot between R100 to R350 and a good one can set you back a bit more but for the most part they are not that expensive. I recommend get one and test it at home make sure it works correctly. Best way to test is I find is “mouth wash” . Also don’t test yourself after using mouth wash. Give it a few moments.

This little device can tell you that you don’t belong at work or behind a steering wheel. The alternative is a car accident and or losing your job.

I few good people lost there jobs over bad decisions... So come on do the right thing get one if you need one or give one if your friend needs one.

Choice is yours.

Be safe!