Thread: The Key to getting regular traffic and comment to your website or blog using reddit

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

The Key to getting regular traffic and comment to your website or blog using reddit

In the past iv spent a lot of time and energy going through Reddit trying to figure out the difference between the popular posts and the crap the people put on there and after a few weeks I actually managed to set up a decent strategy which il share with you, I hope it works for you too.

This is how i did it...

I wrote a article in point form with interesting information about my main subject.

I look for a sub-reddit related to my topic example: If I am promoting a Website Design package I may go to reddit.com/r/Marketing, there are as many sub reddits as you can imagine in all kind of topics, so look for a subreddit related to your topic.

Write a headline such as “The 3 Things All Affiliate Marketers Need” the type of headlines you would read in the Entrepreneur.co.za (believe me they work).

Getting traffic from reddit has several benefits, besides the backlink, it send the social signals that Google is looking for and many people will share your content on facebook (look that the image above) twiter, Google +, etc… just by the same effort,

The reddit traffic will last for weeks and little by little your site will generate authority and will start ranking higher and higher for your terms.

I did this and over a 10 day period I my traffic increased a lot and I had a few thank yous for blog comments which was a bonus

2. Thanks given for this post:

tish23 (04-May-14)