Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rudco Homeloans at 6%

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zulu View Post
    Do you think I can get it published
    Given that anyone with an internet connection could access this - consider yourself published

That was really good. Impressed.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I am glad you liked it.

I see that there was another article in Rapport on Sunday. When will these guys ever stop. One thing that blows my mind is how the NCR issues a lisence
    and then after the s&@# hit the fan, they want to launch an investgation. Surely they must have an idea of how the business is structured before they
    issue a lisence. Or are they just "launching" an investigation to satisfy the big players in the industry.

These Reporters are amazing they all suffer from selective amnesia. The report said that a lady reported rudco because she did not receive all her money. What they do not say is that this lady wanted to obtain the money illegaly. and that she wanted finance for her mothers business and gave the impression that she "OWED" money to the business in an effort to get the "DEBT" consolidated, these types of loans are not done by rudco and her applicaton for this amount was declined after they found out what whe was busy with.
    It is nice to now people who actually know the truth. Maybe I should wright a report on the true story, after Rudi and I have a few wiskeys.

The problem with Rudco's system is that people in SA are very conservative and if something moves away from traditional methods we kick up dust, and Rudco is definitely moving away from traditioanl ways of doing things. Maybe we should all just relax for a moment.

Email problem RKS Computer Solutions's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup, everyone in SA needs a "chill pill"... About my above comments about the little guys taking on the big guys, read me blog here: David vs Goliath

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Nice one, Riaan.

You don't have a comment facility as far as I can see - so perhaps if I can comment here:
    So, the first thing that comes to mind is am I really that big a threat to other retailers that they have to go to the local distributors and complain about my pricing?
    I'm amazed at who else they'll go to as well. Holding office in an industry association can lead to the most amazing phonecalls...
    No need whatsoever to go screw the public on high prices and bad service when it can be done professionally,
    On my first read, I had a mental picture of something like "No need whatsoever (for amateurs) to go screw the public..." - I nearly wet myself

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Nice one, Riaan.

On my first read, I had a mental picture of something like "No need whatsoever (for amateurs) to go screw the public..." - I nearly wet myself
    Is that a good or a bad thing your mental picture?

Thanks
    How's that, 16minutes after you posted about not being able to comment and the comment system is live.... Long live great service!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Plain text only? Or is there a coding option for italics, bold etc?

(Think of this as "how to refine a product" )

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RKS Computer Solutions View Post
    Is that a good or a bad thing your mental picture?
    I reckon it's fine. In fact better than fine. It's great. Don't change a thing!

I had this picture of people being badly screwed over whereas they should rather try to get properly screwed over by a professional... A misread - and my warped sense of humour getting the better of me. I simply had to share.

Thanks
    Coding options and HTML gives spammers ideas... Don't want to be sitting moderating the whole day... I know, it's basic, but it does what it needs to in the most effective way right now...

Refining will come, the new design is coming along at snails pace, but it will be worth it... Always improving and going one better...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast