Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rudco Homeloans at 6%

Email problem RKS Computer Solutions's Avatar
    Thanks
    Exactly, get the facts and make your own decisions.... If you believe the newspapers, you must be mad....

One point I can think of right now is some thickhead reporter saying that bloggers were uneducated and silly little wannabe's... He had all his days after making that post, silly bugger...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RKS Computer Solutions View Post
    One point I can think of right now is some thickhead reporter saying that bloggers were uneducated and silly little wannabe's... He had all his days after making that post, silly bugger...
    That was actually hilarious and I think that the journalist was brilliant. What was a bit sad was how the bloggers reacted like uneducated silly wannabe's...
    [SIGPIC]Engineer Simplicity[/SIGPIC]
    Turn ideas into products | The Art of Engineering blog

Suspended
    Thanks
    Exactly, get the facts and make your own decisions.... If you believe the newspapers, you must be mad....

You are making a good point. How many times have we read articles in the newspapers just to find out six months down the line that they had their story completely wrong. And what is even worse is that they never apologise and say that they were wrong. They have done a lot of damage to a lot of companies.
    I Applaud the people who are brave enough to stand up and take on the "Big Guns"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    They do get it right sometimes too, though. Remember Trader Vic and biodiesel franchising? He called that one way early.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Ok I must admit they do sometimes get it right. But when it envolves large stories every reporter seems to be the expert. If you look carefully at the Rudco report. Their allegations are based on nothing more than speculation. They have no facts and are fishing for answers.Brings us the fact in stead of writing up a storm over hearsay.
    I have another statement that I want to make " insurance companies promise to give you a guaranteed 1 million rand on maturity for a low monthly premium. Nobody seems to thinks that is odd.
    Maybe we will be lucky and a few months from now these guys would have shown us what is possiblle and we will think back and say how could we have been so blind. But that is just me

Thanks
    Here is Moneyweb's take on it. Also a transcript from a show where Rudi Visagie was supposed to be interviewed.
    [SIGPIC]Engineer Simplicity[/SIGPIC]
    Turn ideas into products | The Art of Engineering blog

Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Visagie claims to have more than 250 agencies ready to sell Rudco products.
    At 10% of the monthly instalments, I'm not surprised.

All I know for sure is that whatever happens, this is going to be really interesting!

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    At 10% of the monthly instalments, I'm not surprised.

All I know for sure is that whatever happens, this is going to be really interesting!
    10% is correct but again that is not the full story. The agencies do not get funding from the head office. The 10% they get must pay salaries and rental space etc as they are basically run as a seperate business. Taking that into consideration it is not a bad amount. How much must the bank make to fund their branches?????

Email problem RKS Computer Solutions's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the agencies are already established, this could be some nice extra income for them....

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but locally, a new estate agent company rises every week, seriously, every week local newspapers are full of new ads, and it seems 90% of the papers are dedicated to property...

Are we in the wrong line of business?

Suspended
    Thanks
    If the agencies are already established, this could be some nice extra income for them....

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but locally, a new estate agent company rises every week, seriously, every week local newspapers are full of new ads, and it seems 90% of the papers are dedicated to property...

Are we in the wrong line of business?
    I think we should all become estate agents. Just in on the East Rand of Johannesburg their are more than 3000 estate agents. HOW DO THEY ALL MAKE MONEY?????.
    Back to the Rudco debate. Some more interesting stories have surfaced. Everybody seems to have their own take on this. Some people are now even saying that Barclays and Richard Branson are envolved. It is amazing how people will make up their own stories if they do not have the facts, I have to wonder how much of what is being said in the papers and on the net is actually true.
    What is certain is that this is turning out to be very interesting and that it has some of the biggest fnancial institutions on the edge of their seats.

a Report on moneyweb says that Rudi Visagie was suppose to be interviewed on radio, He responded by saying that he already had plans that evening to drink wiskey with his mates. I am glad that some people have their priorities straight - Go Rudi you good thing. I am sure that this type of attitude towards the press is realy killing them. They are digging for answers
    and the man wont budge. I am sure that we will find out who is really behind the whole Rudco strategy, in the meantime let the reporters sweat.

I am so exited by this whole story that I felt the urge to wright a poem.

Rudi Visagie was the Man
    But money web had other plans
    They told a story of money from the states.
    Rudi responded by drinking wiskey with his mates.
    How the story unfolds nobody nows.
    but if it goes to plan the banks will close.
    Years from now we will look back and say
    Rudi You good thing, you knew the way.

If all goes well and Rudco ends Tops.
    Gather all the reporters and have them locked up by the cops.
    Do you think I can get it published

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast