Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Question ......

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave S View Post
    There's probably a very good reason why they are unemployed in the first place...
    And there you go...

So basically every single unemployed person must be bad then?
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    tec0 - just a question - do you drink heavily early in the morning ?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    tec0 - just a question - do you drink heavily early in the morning ?
    I think i must start hey... Seriously... How "naive" do you have to be?
    "But give the devil what the devil is due or the devil just might make a fool out of you."

Yea HR wins... That said he has done enough hey? Seriously this crap has been filtered trough this forum again and again. He demonizes people he gets away with it. He discriminates publicly he gets away with it. He labels people and get away with it. I think as a new side business I am also going to start a business like his. Clearly you can get away with everything... And people will like you for it.

Why work at all? Just start a business like this! You don't have to do a damn thing. You don't even need a good forth coming attitude.

All you need is a phone, a screening process "it doesn't even need to be accredited" put some boards up and there you go. People come to you. Get a website and tell people how bad the employee pool is ALL THE TIME.

peace is a state of mind

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yes tec we are very good at our job, have been going a long time.

Oh tec ... you are starting to sound like a loser now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Yes tec we are very good at our job, have been going a long time.

Oh tec ... you are starting to sound like a loser now.
    If I was my old self you would have been dealing with a couple of labour entities by now. There is more then enough here to get them to lift an eyebrow. But I am not going to do that. Someone might someday but it will not be me. I just wanted to see where this will finally go. And here we are. Rock bottom...
    peace is a state of mind

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    tec0 - there is no need to try and get into a p1$$ing contest about everything all the time!

Play the ball and not the man, playing the man only serves to annoy everybody.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    tec0 - there is no need to try and get into a p1$$ing contest about everything all the time!
    Yea your right it is just I cannot believe this sh!t... That business will go this far? No wonder our economy is failing... My word... There is no ethic or principles.

Yea its time...
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    @Tec0 - Hey boet, you can form your own opinion, you wanna see it as a bad thing, go for it. But people that are unemployed got that way some how, I personally have sold newspapers on street corners, I have delivered pizzas just to keep me going, but I have never, ever, begged for a dime and I have never been unemployed.

It's a case of you gotta do what you gotta do, whether that means selling newspapers or managing a country, but you cannot sit down and give up. If someone has taken the effort to get you an interview and you have no current income, then you walk, or even crawl to the interview, but you get to the interview no matter what, even if you arrive in the back of an ambulance... If you're not prepared to do this then you shouldn't have wasted someone else's time in applying for a job in the first place.

I was retrenched in 2001, I had a new job at a lesser salary before I even left the old job, I got it above 116 other applicants only because I wanted it enough, I was even less qualified than a few of those, but my attitude was "Do, or die trying", and I've never looked back...

Please do not lecture me on the hardships that face our society, I have been there, and I got up and came back fighting, not crying.
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

9. Thank given for this post:

HR Solutions (30-Aug-13), pmbguy (30-Aug-13)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    tec0 - The guy makes an observation from experience - I can assure you that he would happily place anybody and everybody because he gets paid when he places somebody. You keep forgetting that he is a placement agency and not the final employer.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    @Tec0 - Hey boet, you can form your own opinion, you wanna see it as a bad thing, go for it. But people that are unemployed got that way some how, I personally have sold newspapers on street corners, I have delivered pizzas just to keep me going, but I have never, ever, begged for a dime and I have never been unemployed.

It's a case of you gotta do what you gotta do, whether that means selling newspapers or managing a country, but you cannot sit down and give up. If someone has taken the effort to get you an interview and you have no current income, then you walk, or even crawl to the interview, but you get to the interview no matter what, even if you arrive in the back of an ambulance... If you're not prepared to do this then you shouldn't have wasted someone else's time in applying for a job in the first place.

I was retrenched in 2001, I had a new job at a lesser salary before I even left the old job, I got it above 116 other applicants only because I wanted it enough, I was even less qualified than a few of those, but my attitude was "Do, or die trying", and I've never looked back...

Please do not lecture me on the hardships that face our society, I have been there, and I got up and came back fighting, not crying.
    You are right and you are not the only one that had to do the dirty jobs.

But you said it yourself here:

I am not giving a lecture about anything. I just hate to see good people that work hard to go and hand in a CV while they have no chance. That is my argument. If you look at every single one of my posts. It always boiled down to this simple fact. I will not stand around let some a$$hole tell people stories about how kids don't want work. That is bull$hit and you know it.

Truth is your kids and Adrian's kids everyone that have children will soon see them grownup and you want them to work hard and be successful! Now someone started saying "22 to 28" age group is no good. How would you feel?
    peace is a state of mind

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast