So I had an interesting conversation with a friend who loves cars as much as me.What we talked about was the fact that you sometimes look at the car someone drives and you can get a sense of the guy's or woman's salary even if the bank owns it .But we were talking about some people like classic cars as well as modern cars but if some people see an old classic car they think poor guy he must not be doing so good,haha.But like me being a car fan I appreciate classics as well as a new car, so if I see the guy drive up with a old classic I can look at it and think that's a beautiful car were as some people will think wow can't this guy get something better.So whats your thoughts about seeing someone driving an old classic as a daily driver especially from a business perspective,you know if you have to meet someone for a meeting and they roll up in class,do you think in a sense that there not doing as well as someone in a brand new car?And I'm not talking about a fixer up here an talking about a real classic.