Good day

I would like to find out if I have a Case for the CCMA or not.
What happened:
I went for an interview with the head of a new branch of a large cement producer in South Africa.
The interview went well and then the company set up an appointment for me to go for tests at an institute the following day.
The results came back and I was told that according to the test, I can definitely do the job.
The Head of the new division said that he instructed the HR department to draw up a 2 year contract and that all that remains is for me to accept the offer and that I should keep the following Friday open to start working and help them with the setup of the new division.
The following day I phoned the HR department to en-quire if they have finished with the contract seeing as we were pressed for time and I would have liked to give a couple of days notice at my current employer.
The HR department was on a course that day.
I informed the head of the new division of this and he said that he would sort it out and that HR should understand how urgent this was.
The following day I was informed by HR that they have been instructed to draw up the contract and the offer, however they just have to meet with the head of the new division first.
Then it was the Friday which I should have started at the company and after HR meat with the head of the new division, they contacted me and said that they were not happy with the fact that the head of the new division did not include them from the beginning and they wanted to have another interview with me on the following Monday.
I went for the interview on the Monday and they reiterated that they were not happy with the fact that they were excluded in the process and they were not happy that I phoned them to find out when the contract would be finished.
However I still went through the interview with them and then I was copied in an email to the recruitment agency that they have decided not to go ahead with my appointment.

In my opinion, they decided to prove a point to the head of the new division by refusing to appoint me.
The 2 year contract would have been to the value of R 1,008,000.00

Thank you for taking the time to read this far.