Thread: Didymus

Thanks

Didymus

OK I'm posting here before DaveA bans me from the other links and threads.

Help a fellow forumite with his marketing by clicking on this link and liking it to your facebook page so that I get more coverage
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

for those of you that haven't looked yet here is the skinny, if you click the link you can read the first fifty or so pages for free (FOR FREE) but be warned, if you do you will probably wind up buying the book to see what happened!

By the way Everard Bromley is my pen name, my 'Nom de Plume' for the 'larney among us.
    Oh! and you can friend me on facebook at Everard Bromley and, and, and, if you google Everard Bromley guess who is at number one???

The blurb of the book is as follows;

"Who was the twin, the 'Didymus' of the Apostle Thomas? what happened to the Essenes, a secretive sect of Judasim who disapeared after the Roman reconquest of Judea? Maybe this book will explain what really happened and what is happening today!"

the first few lines of the book are as follows;

"I was a revolutionary, a rebel, a freedom fighter and, if you can believe it or not, my identical twin brother Thomas, my 'Didymus', and I were born of a Virgin.
    this happened over two thousand years ago and believe me it is nothing like you have heard or read.
    We had an unusual combination of bloodlines, my Didymus and I, me being the oldest by a few minutes was the heir and Thomas was the 'spare'.
    On my fathers’ side I was the first male David, we were the most senior and directly descended from King David and we were Levi's, inheritors of the priestly lineage.
    On my mothers side we were Kohen the only other priestly line, descended from Aaron brother of Moses and David and Levi through our grandmother and grandfather Hannah and Joachim two intersecting Davidic bloodlines and two separate priestly bloodlines."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Didymus cover.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	3793  
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at

Thanks
    Reported as spam

Is there vampires or zombies anywhere in the book? What other books have you written Wynn....or is it Everard?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    Reported as spam

Is there vampires or zombies anywhere in the book? What other books have you written Wynn....or is it Everard?
    Nope no zombies but a few flaming 'sacred cows' I am 2/5ths through the next book and yes my name is Wynn.
    Everard avenue in Bromley Kent is where my mother was born.
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at

Thanks
    You have been keeping secrets from us Wynn.... the whole book thing and all!

That aside, Congratulations on finishing and publishing. That alone is a daunting task. Hardcore!

I am mostly a pure non-fiction reader, so I can’t score your book or anything.

Hey, Got any ww1 or ww2 stuff? Nazism? anything on the Soviets?
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    Hey, Got any ww1 or ww2 stuff? Nazism? anything on the Soviets?
    Like I said "Read the book"
    Arianna Huffington

Thanks
    Ok
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.