Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New to Multi-Level-Marketing

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    So why don't you do it full time ?
    Because then it wouldn't be extra money.

Besides which the whole idea is to do well while using up only a few hours each day...

The main problem with going "full time" is people with too much spare time tend to wander into bad habits. (Got half way through a blog post on the topic last night. Should finish it this evening or this weekend).

Quote Originally Posted by Leonp View Post
    the key is "mlm business is not that easy" yet its sold as an easy business. In the end, it only works if you run it as a business, thus the easy part is gone and you end up with the guys looking for an easy business falling by the way side and the guys prepared to run a business as a business, making a success. its the easy lie that's the problem.
    I think you'll find the pro's will say it is a simple business. And it is.

They'll also say it takes work, and it does.

But you know what - approach that work with the right attitude and it really is fun.

2. Thanks given for this post:

Vic Bonto (08-Aug-14)

Thanks
    Hi Guys, this is an interesting read here. Here is my 2c....

It's so funny to me how people get burnt once and then bad mouth the whole industry. How many of you have had bad service at a fast food joint, but yet you still support the industry? 1st of all, MLM, is clearly not for everyone. Everyone needs to understand that!
    I'm part of an awesome system and I believe with every fiber in me that Network marketing is the way of the future. Donald Trump reckons that if he lost everything that he has today he would go out, find a network marketing company with a good product and get to work.
    Yes there has been scams and yes people have been caught out but that certainly doesn't mean the whole industry is bad. In fact it is creating the most most millionaires around the globe than any other industry out there.
    If it's not for you then so be it. If you happy to live that 40, 40, 40 lifestyle then carry on. (that's working for 40 hours a week, for 40 years of your life and then retiring on 40% of your earnings) basically selling your time for money. Things are changing rapidly and people need to learn to keep up. It's exciting as well guys. Over the last 3 months my life has changed drastically and all thanks to an awesome company with a great product and even better rewards system. Find a second income and get money to work for you instead of it being the other way around.

Cheers

Suspended
    Thanks
    It's quite funny how people have to tell everyone how well they are doing ...... Because they need the buy in of more and more people ...... To me that is a recipe for disaster. And before u attack me, because you are already on the defensive, we all have a right to our opinion !

Thanks
    I certainly am not on the defensive. Hence the reason for me joining this forum to read opinions. I don't need to prove anything, the facts speak for them selves. All we do is air our opinions right?
    MLM is not easy and depending on the compensation structure of the organisation can be very very rewarding.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123