I have never been big into the online social scene. I tried the chat room scene once and got stuck in for about 2 days, thereafter the quantity over quality offended my sensibilities. As for FB, I was mad gun ho for a year or so after it started, once again quantity over quality interaction was the deal breaker. I don’t even remember my login details. Just the time and effort it takes to interact with so many people, hibo. It’s like having your own personal little social cloud carnival with the FOMO running the show. Madness madness. Wife loves it though.

The main reason I joined TFSA was to learn more about business, in a different format. I started a bit dof, had no real idea of what was cutting (going on) at first. I thought - Full on ad-attack or something. When the eagle landed I liked the landscape never thought I would enjoy the site as much as I do. I learn, and play mostly (sorry).

TFSA strikes a nice balance, for me, between business and life. I learn much more than I can teach. I enjoy the intelligent- monty python banter. But I learn so much. It’s often those nuanced reflections of somebody who has dealt with a particular issue to passion, that most enlightens me.