Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Books

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    @Vanash, ah, ok, now I get you, you followed the links in his signature.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I think that the most powerful mantra to get lost love back is this "I got you your own limitless credit card"

3. Thanks given for this post:

wynn (02-Aug-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I think that the most powerful mantra to get lost love back is this "I got you your own limitless credit card"
    Works for me
    Think about it though, most of our South African traditional healers aren’t computer and internet savvy. They operate old school. Look at this character, he/she, whoever they really are, have an elaborate website. Knowing our South African brothers and sisters as you know them, do you reckon, sonamsharma makes them happy or angry from a competition perspective?

“Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My favourite book of all time is The Art of War. Among other things, it has led me to tackle problems like spammers on community websites with a certain rather peaceful zen.

Sometimes I even get to see their waves charge in and being shattered, their energy dissipated against the unmoving rocks - their efforts lost to the world as if they never existed.

Suspended
    Thanks
    My favourite reading at the moment is reading what people from india,rajasthan write.

Thanks
    @ Sonamsharma

Think of this possible client, he simply introducing himself to you by his nickname, as his real name tends to send chills through people. In his narrative , he informs you that he’s better known as the Madimole Monster, but that he doesn’t expect you as the service provider to judge him, as he’s in jail, with a few of his accused for among other crimes murder. He’s currently in jail, but would like very much to procure your services of casting a love spell as well as casting a win a potential Constitution Court appeal. He knows you charge a fee, he’s prepared to pay you R2000 . He wants you to make a spell to get him and his victim, he’s former ex-wife, back together and he wants you to cast a spell for his possible appeal to the Constitutional Court. He feels that his right to a fair trial was compromised on various grounds. Now he and his co-accused have already thought it through: That if you double cross them, they somehow, going to get out and get you. That only want a value for their money and importantly is both winning a case somehow and getting his wife back. Now he’s trusting you with his instruction. He reminds that he willing and able to pay. He wants and demands results and no liase faize .
    What assurances can you give the Madimole Monister?
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    @vanash ... you opened the door... yes, and this lot is different from your blind faith in religion in what way exactly?...tough one hey...if you can have blind faith in your story book then surely his client can have blind faith in him.

Nee ou broer, classical logic 101 - you can't have your cake and eat it...either you apply logic or you don't, how come logic is only applied to this circumstance but not to people who have blind faith in a supreme being - how do you know that this piesang @Sonamsharma is not a supreme being?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    @vanash ... you opened the door... yes, and this lot is different from your blind faith in religion in what way exactly?...tough one hey...if you can have blind faith in your story book then surely his client can have blind faith in him.

Nee ou broer, classical logic 101 - you can't have your cake and eat it...either you apply logic or you don't, how come logic is only applied to this circumstance but not to people who have blind faith in a supreme being - how do you know that this piesang @Sonamsharma is not a supreme being?
    It’s really quite simple to lay at rest. In this case Sonamsharma has a money motive. The entire concept is intrinsically linked with receiving huge amounts of money.
    The blameworthy one is unfortunately the client who goes back time and time again for the prize!
    The lesson is that someone who is going to potentially charge you a R600 consultation fee is not going to happily give you genuine lotto winning numbers which would get you say R10 000 000!!

Click here
    sabbaticus

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Hmmm...never really thought of it that way....makes sense.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Have any of you ever read Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse? I assume you all have, but if you're like me and you were never interested in books when you were younger, YOU NEED TO READ IT NOW. It's no surprise that an author like Herman Hesse has created this masterpiece of a philosophy. I promise you that reading the book and truly grasping the many meanings behind it will help change your life I promise!!!! Do you have an opinion about the book? Let me know, I would love to hear what you thought of this classic!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast