My own website is working fine again (but not on Joomla anymore), but the other one I am sort of looking after and do the admin work on is giving me headaches.

The site belongs to the indigenous bulb society and therefore quite a number of pictures are put onto the site. (safricanbulbs.org.za) The committee decided that certain material has to be behind "bars" and therefore only for the eyes of registered members. Up to now everything was published as a pdf which could be downloaded.

Now a new article has to be done on Joomla as a new article on the article manager so that it can be read only by the registered members. An article without any pictures goes through smoothly, but as soon as I add a picture to the article it does not get accepted or saved and ends in an error message. An article together with the pictures is only around 150kb which is still fairly small.

The only thing I have not tried is to insert the picture as a link in the particular article and I am not sure whether it will work that way.

Anybody with any ideas?

Thanks