Looking for some advice please. We are in the process of actually starting a separate branch in Cape Town, although we have been operating in CT for some time. What is the best way to do this ? We are a PTY LTD trading as HR Solutions. We would like the branch to be separate from Jhb but still part of Jhb in the sense that the staff will still interact in all ways. We would obviously like to keep the books separate. What is the best way to go about this ? A few ideas that we have had is to have a holding company (the pty ltd) with HR Solutions JhB and HR Solutions CT. (The Pty is registered for everything including paye/uif/vat etc etc. Would this work ? ie legally in the sense that the branch manager down in CT will be getting share options/percentage ownership/profit sharing. Could the CT or Jhb branch invoice with the holding company's vat no etc etc. Could I still use pastel and create another branch ? Or would a franchise arrangement work better where my wife or myself is a "partner" in the CT franchise with this lady ?

Some advice would be appreciated.
Thank you