Hi guys!

I've a friend who has a call center business. They have a physical office all set to operate. However, he's still thinking up to now whether it would be more beneficial if he hires remote employees - or also known as outsourcing. I don't know if you guys are familiar with it. I have found online marketplace where clients chose on hiring remote employees and paying them per successful sale over on hiring physical agents, giving them quotas and paying them fixed. As for me, I told him that there are advantages, but also disadvantages as well. Like if you're going to hire remotely, you can never monitor your employees physically - there's no way even if you require them to set a cam whilst working. However, on the other hand, considering you're a startup company, you may find this financially advantageous since you can operate without leasing a building, buying your own equipments like computers, monitors, chairs, internet, and so on..

You guys have any opinions about this? Please feel free to advise Sorry for my bad English!