Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to lose Weight quickly ?

Thanks
    I would recommend using My Fitness Pal app to record everything you eat too - you can scan barcodes and change portions on it too, so it's pretty accurate. It can record how many calories you've consumed, and it's interesting seeing your fat/protein/carb levels at the end of the day - the app will also recommend how much you should consume based on your current and desired weight, plus level of activity.

Thanks
    I use lipovon for 2 months I have not had any problems. I feel very well. I lost 10 pounds.

Thanks
    That would be great. But how do you do with foods that do not have a bar code?

Thanks
    Weight loss is really a difficult as k as it requires hard work. You need to do gyming, running, diet controling, and many more things. If you are well devoted to do so then you can lose weight with dailt effects. You also have to make a mind for taking results out of your efforts.

Thanks
    Everyday exercise is the best option for weight loss. I also do another thing wake up in the bed and walking in the morning.

Thanks
    I never die on diets, if I want to lose weight, I stop eating junk food, and also start running.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Having dropped 40 kg ...88.18 pounds or for some...6.2 stone (for people all around the world commenting) ...i do believe i can share a few tips.

Cut out junk food....not only to loose weight but improve your health...i have gone from being a high risk ...medical nightmare to being cleared of all medication ( blood tests to prove it)

All diets work...this is a fact...no matter what diet you choose ( i have tried a few)...if you stick to it 100 %...you will loose weight...depending on your age...up to 40 ...pretty quick...after 40...it takes a little longer...i choose to stick to the weighless eating plan...it works for me.

exercise...you dont need to do what i did and rush out buy a bicycle like i did and ride 25 000 km or a pile of gym machines or ab machine etc etc ...all you need to do is get a comfortable pair of shorts and a tee shirt....a comfortable pair of shoes and walk and walk and walk and walk...i can stress it enough...the more you walk the better you feel and you get to do it with a mate or 2 or more....if you cant get up in the morning and walk 2-3-4-5 km ...dont waste your money buying gym equipment...it will end up on gumtree or the rubbish dump.

There is no miracle pill or non sugar products which will make you loose weight...if it has a label you have to read to understand what is in the packet...you eating the wrong stuff...fresh fruit and veg is the way to go...no labels just good healthy food.

Try it you will be amazed at the results.

Thanks
    You shouldn't loose weight quickly. Something like 10 years ago I lost over 25 kg in something like 5 month at least or so. This was done with solid reducing of food take in and lot of sports activity. No more than 4-5 kg each month and that's on extreme, now I need to loose like 30-35 even and it will not be easy. And I am older now;( Much older!

Thanks
    Follow this steps:

Drink Water, Especially Before Meals
    Eat Eggs For Breakfast
    Drink Coffee (Preferably Black)
    Drink Green Tea
    Try Intermittent Fasting
    Take a Glucomannan Supplement
    Cut Back on Added Sugar
    Eat Less Refined Carbs
    Eat More Vegetables and Fruits
    Exercise Portion Control or Count Calories