Hi,

I have a chance to grab an agency for the city i live in.
I need R50 000 to get the angency. I will also have the sole agency for my city and receive R67000 worth of stock.

I have tried the product and knows it works. It help me stop smoking within a week. And I have tried everything before.

Two people in my office uses it. That is were i heard about it. Out of the 6 of us at the office that smoke, know 3 of us are using the product.
Two the off the other smokers at the office asked me to send them information about it. If they go on to it then 83% of the smokers in my office
would have moved from smoking cigarettes to the product.

There is also an re-curring customer base once a customer has baught the product. The product has "re-fills".

I can alternatively become an un-official agent for R20000 where i get 20% discount on the stock. But then i loose the chance to grab the sole agency for
my city.

What is the best place/way to aquiring a loan or business partner/investor . I will be working on a business plan over the next week.
I have a friend that owns his own distribution agency and have been in sales for the long time. I can approach him with the business
plan and am sure he will be interested and he has the cash flow in his business to put down the money.

Any suggestions on what i should do and how to go about drawing up "a return on investment plan" and any other suggestion to aquiring the cash.

Thanks
BJ