June 3 2013 at 01:36pm
By YOGAS NAIR
Comment on this story

DAILY NEWS
A policeman presses the intercom to gain access to the Southgate Business Park, in eManzimtoti.
Durban - A furious eManzimtoti businessman has laid a charge of robbery after eight armed and uniformed policemen arrived at his workshop in five police cars - sirens blaring and blue lights flashing - and forcibly removed a colleague’s private vehicle without paying for repairs.

Closed circuit television footage shows the policemen terrorising staff at Barry’s Auto Clinic, at the Southgate Business Park at around 4.l5pm last Monday.
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-cour...6#.Ua2D9NbLr-a

I could not have said it any better, so I'll just quote my friend Neil's comment;
I loathed and despised the Apartheid government of the past, but man, what a wonderful South Africa the ANC has created for us.The ANC completely bungled a perfect opportunity to turn South Africa into the pride and joy of the African Renaissance.Sadly they chose to feed the stereotype. Greed is Africa's weapon of mass destruction....(Julius if I may borrow and adapt some of your sentiments)