Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: www.acmgold.com is a scam forex broker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Email problem
    Thanks

www.acmgold.com is a scam forex broker

I opened live account with ACMGOLD last year and deposited $ 2600 usd through their bank account and started trading FOREX with their platform and was making profit.

On 12th December,2012, i got email from them that they have disable my trading account and all the live trading account in Ghana. And since then i could not login into my trading account again.

Every attempt to get my fund back from them has avail to nothing, i have reported to Ghana security agencies about this FRAUD activities from ACMGOLD against over 200 clients that worth almost 1 million usd.

Every attempt to get them pay this money to me and other clients, they are not responding. i have all my evidence with me.

ACMGOLD still claim they operate in Ghana and still have their Ghana office physical address in their website, but such office don't exist in Ghana.

Their business development manager is South African residing in Nigeria see his details below

Name: Shehzad Oza
    Business Development Manager
    Mob: (+234) 7035033130,(+234) 8089221259
    BB PIN: 27050cbd
    Email: shehzad.oza@acmgold.com

see more proof of the scam and complains of other customers below

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...tml#post120931

Email problem
    Thanks
    Mr. Amposah,Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PROOF 1 statement.jpg 
Views:	1211 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	3601Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PROOF 1 statement(2).jpg 
Views:	1573 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	3602

As we have already stated at numerous forums including the one you have highlighted, your claim has been deemed useless because we have sent you your account statement and explained to you that your equity has been withdrawn/internally transferred/traded. Please refer to the statement for your reference yet again and see the calculation below.

This is the breakdown of Mr.Amposah’s statement:

Money lost on trades (1913) + Withdrawal (300) + Internal Transfer (361) = Amount initially deposited by Mr. Stephen (2575)

This statement is CLEAR proof that ACM Gold owes nothing to Mr. Amposah and his claims are baseless.

ACM Gold, which has created a niche for itself by becoming the fastest growing broker in the African region, has absolutely NO reason to intentionally ruin its image and lose clients in that very particular area. ACM Gold, which also has regulations in South Africa, Financial Services Board (ACM Gold Forex Trading Pty and ACM Gold are two separate entities) and Mauritius, Financial Services Commission, is a fully regulated broker with thousands of clients and IBs around the globe. If a fraud of such a nature had been committed, we would have received numerous complaints, which is not the case.

Mr. Amposah, we demand that you STOP tarnishing ACM Gold's reputation as we have already responded to each and every one of your query at various forums. If you continue to display such behavior, we will lodge criminal charges and file a privacy violation case against you in Ghana. We suggest you to reconsider your actions and in case you are NOT acting under the shadow of a competitor or an ex-partner, we demand that you display a set of ethics and email us your queries at support@acmgold.com instead of playing with ACM Gold's repute publicly.

3. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (06-Jun-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ACM Gold Brand Rep View Post

Money lost on trades (1913) + Withdrawal (300) + Internal Transfer (361) = Amount initially deposited by Mr. Stephen (2575)

This statement is CLEAR proof that ACM Gold owes nothing to Mr. Amposah and his claims are baseless.

ACM Gold, which has created a niche for itself by becoming the fastest growing broker in the African region, has absolutely NO reason to intentionally ruin its image and lose clients in that very particular area. ACM Gold, which also has regulations in South Africa, Financial Services Board (ACM Gold Forex Trading Pty and ACM Gold are two separate entities) and Mauritius, Financial Services Commission, is a fully regulated broker with thousands of clients and IBs around the globe. If a fraud of such a nature had been committed, we would have received numerous complaints, which is not the case.

Mr. Amposah, we demand that you STOP tarnishing ACM Gold's reputation as we have already responded to each and every one of your query at various forums. If you continue to display such behavior, we will lodge criminal charges and file a privacy violation case against you in Ghana. We suggest you to reconsider your actions and in case you are NOT acting under the shadow of a competitor or an ex-partner, we demand that you display a set of ethics and email us your queries at support@acmgold.com instead of playing with ACM Gold's repute publicly.
    A very good afternoon to you ACM Gold Brand Rep,
    This argument doesn’t end just so easily!
    Notwithstanding any alleged act or omission of Mr Amposah, does corporate governance really allow you to make Mr Amposah’s financial/investment statements public to make your point! Was there not perhaps a better way to address a disgruntled investor/client? Is this the very best way to address the matter?
    Is this not prima facie and ex facie also an invasion of his right to privacy?
    Just a question! Nothing wrong with asking a question or two right?

Last edited by Citizen X; 06-Jun-13 at 04:36 PM. Reason: typo
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    Notwithstanding any alleged act or omission of Mr Amposah, does corporate governance really allow you to make Mr Amposah’s financial/investment statements public to make your point!
    There is the significant matter of this claim in the OP that needed addressing:

Quote Originally Posted by amposah View Post
    I opened live account with ACMGOLD last year and deposited $ 2600 usd through their bank account and started trading FOREX with their platform and was making profit.
    The impression created is that ACMGOLD unreasonably skipped with the funds.

In my view, the OP brought the matter into the public domain for judgement, and has made certain untested statements. Only fair that the "jury" picked by the plaintiff gets to see the evidence of the defendant too

6. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (08-Jun-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    There is the significant matter of this claim in the OP that needed addressing:

The impression created is that ACMGOLD unreasonably skipped with the funds.

In my view, the OP brought the matter into the public domain for judgement, and has made certain untested statements. Only fair that the "jury" picked by the plaintiff gets to see the evidence of the defendant too
    I agree it works both ways.

Thanks
    This complaint does seem to be in bad taste...

Quote Originally Posted by ACM Gold Brand Rep View Post

As we have already stated at numerous forums including the one you have highlighted, your claim has been deemed useless because we have sent you your account statement and explained to you that your equity has been withdrawn/internally transferred/traded. Please refer to the statement for your reference yet again and see the calculation below.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    And of course, the plaintiff has the opportunity of rebuttal

If there's one thing I really like about the forum format - it all comes out in the wash in the end.

Thanks
    If there's one thing I really like about the forum format - it all comes out in the wash in the end.
    Ditto
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

Thanks
    And of course, the plaintiff has the opportunity of rebuttal

It sure does
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Email problem
    Thanks
    So, 3 years after - it didn't come out in the wash I assume. What's the case with ACM Gold - I couldn't understand if the claim was legit or just another one of those bitter losers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast