If anyone reading this know anyone who run BNBs or Boutique-style hotels, I have a SUPERB product for them, insurance-wise...

The Insurer has a BRILLIANT product designed specifically for that market, and there is one HUGE benefit: any non-motor claim is immediately settled, with no delay due to assessors being appointed, waiting for their reports, etc., which typically adds 2-3 weeks to claims handling. AND the client can choose the repairer they prefer, too!

ALSO - I have just, in conjunction with an Insurer with whom I deal, designed a product aimed SPECIFICALLY at Retail shops in shopping centres.

They recognise (with a bit of help from me) that shops of this nature have a much lower risk than the run-of-the-mill shops exposed to the road. As a result, we have added a number of extensions free, which would otherwise be charged for. An example - sprinkler leakage from automatic sprinklers discharging can cause untold damage to, for example, clothing in a boutique. Sprinkler Leakage cover is probably overlooked in their covers....

SO, if you know of anyone we may be able to assist - please pass on the news....