Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Affiliate marketing or PPC..??

Email problem
    Thanks

Affiliate marketing or PPC..??

Hey..
    Guys i just want to ask a question from all of you what do you think which is best way to make money online.. Affiliate marketing or PPC..??
    share your opinion with me

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by omilma View Post
    what do you think which is best way to make money online.. Affiliate marketing or PPC..??
    Assuming you meant "better way", the answer depends on a combination of your stategy and niche. Once you've finalised those two, I'd suggest split testing to see which pays better.

When it comes to the "best way to make money online" - tough one!
    Google, Amazon, Facebook et al sure are hard acts to follow.

Thanks
    May i inject my thoughts here, there are 2 ways you can look at this scenario with regards to PPC ( I think you mean CPA ) vs Affiliate Marketing ....... It should be known that PPC is also used as a tool for Affiliate marketing ~ ( if you only want to go with PPC / CPA you would need to know alot about driving traffic due to the low ROI for example between 50 cents to a dollar for the right campaigns ) so for that single CPA campaign you would need a 1000 or more people exposed with a 100% conversion to reach a $1000 monthly residual income. Again you would need to know how to get 1st page on google for medium competing keywords that get around 3000 searches and you may have to build a niche site to attract people. ( roughly 50% would land and maybe 1 or 2% may convert ... so you see ~ the other option is how the big players do it using Adwords or FB PPC and other advertising networks plus mobile campaigns to drive traffic to a CPA offer ... so you will have to invest ~ this is if you know yr ROI would be much higher so you can reinvest to keep growing ...

On the other hand when we look at affiliate marketing it there are also 2 types here ~ one type is the clickbank type products where you have to keep making sales to get a 35% to 65% return consistently --- again you will need to know how to rank your niche site ~ ( if you know the science behind this you will be well on your way to earning 10k residuals per month on autopilot a nice 6 figure income with about 40 sites ranked up high on google )

The 2nd type of affiliate marketing is the hybrid affiliate networks where you make 1 sale ( membership types ) say for example the company is selling access to an Internet Marketing Training Platform with access to live speakers etc. on top tier affiliate marketing ~ here you would make 1 sale for $269 which the company then pays you upfront a $200 commission and a further $100 dollar monthly residual ( what happens here is you will need to make a lower volume of sales and a higher ROI ) however you will need to budget for your membership fee until your sales cover the costs itself ... which would be just 3 sales

The good thing about this that the new affiliates that you bring in ( you will now also earn residuals and sales from them ) so this is what a hybrid affiliate network is ~ There is alot more Leverage at your disposal ... however the only way to this is to build a large pool of prospective buyers by building your list again using mobile ppc /fb ppc or maybe cpc brokers. The Key Factor that will determine your success here is the quality of your list ( getting the right people who are looking for that specific offer who are also buyer orientated )

What happens now is at first you will need to reinvest into your business until such time that you reach a mass point where you have made a 100 sales and have made 20k banked and 10k monthly residual and your new affiliates are now making sales in your part

If you need more info ~ let me know ~ I would be happy to share !

4. Thanks given for this post:

Kathy50 (03-Feb-18)

Thanks
    By PPC does he not mean being paid for clicks (Adsense)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The question was badly put, I think. Technically PPC (even Adsense) is also a form of affiliate marketing.

The question probably should be:

Which pays better - pay per click or pay per conversion?

Email problem
    Thanks
    For me affiliate is by far the better option especially if you are selling for a known and trusted vendor.

Thanks
    I'll prefer doing Both ways PPC & Affiliate marketing.
    11 Year's of Experience - Get Your Free Digital Marketing Consultant - only on TheForumSA, PM Me for details!

Suspended
    Thanks
    Affiliate marketing is one of a good way to earn money online.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I would recommend the Affiliate program that has the best background, experience and it has to be trustworthy, and however profinding free trainings to new affiliates
    Last edited by Dave A; 24-Mar-14 at 07:52 PM. Reason: removed spammy link

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by taftimes View Post
    Affiliate marketing is one of a good way to earn money online.
    You are right buddy. it is the best way to earn online money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast