Thread: Smartbuz / SA Chamber of Entrepeneurs

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Question Smartbuz / SA Chamber of Entrepeneurs

Can anyone tell me if they know these business entities? I am about to buy a business from them, and just want to make sure!
    Thanks
    The Dark one with the Cookies
    ~Anything or anyone who does not bring you alive, is too small for you~ Carina
    ~The moment you think you know it all, is the moment you know nothing~ Carina
    twitter: @DarkAngelYaya - Blogger: The Common Garden Variety Goddess - darkangelcarina@gmail.com

One Google Page Result away from being Famous

Thanks

Chamber

Quote Originally Posted by Darkangelyaya View Post
    Can anyone tell me if they know these business entities? I am about to buy a business from them, and just want to make sure!
    Thanks
    The Dark one with the Cookies
    Hi, did you buy business from this entity? I'm considering to buy one myself but not sure if they are legit.

Please share with me your experience.

Regards,
    Nurghaan

Thanks
    Hi Nurghaan,

Thank you for your question.

The South African Chamber of Entrepreneurs [SACE] is a non-profit organisation registered with the Department of Social Development since 2003 and promotes entrepreneur-ship in Southern Africa. Registration Number: 027-607-NPO.

SACE (The South African Chamber of Entrepreneurs) was founded by entrepreneurs FOR entrepreneurs and we generate our own funds - we do not ask or get government or any other grants.

HERE IS WHAT WE BELIEVE:

Successful and well-informed [well-trained] entrepreneurs have the ability to generate money for themselves and jobs for others.

SACE has a global network of successful business owners who are also life & business coaches AND who, in most cases volunteer and help us reach our goals.

Our volunteers don’t give money – they never do – but they give something far more valuable – their time and skills.

The fact is; nine out of 10 truly successful entrepreneurs in the world give back to the community with a smile.

NEW ENTREPRENEURS SHOULD KNOW THIS:

If you plan to start your own business – it is a two way street. You need to pay your way; If you get everything for free – you will not appreciate it - it doesn’t matter who you are.

That is why almost every Government Entrepreneurs Promotional Project fail - and it fails 8 out of 10 times.

It doesn’t fail because of a lack of money, but in most cases because “students” get everything free and the people who is suppose to help them has never own a business in their lives.

They are not entrepreneurs – they are, in most cases, government employees who have no idea what it means to be an entrepreneur.

At SACE we need YOU to make a commitment to yourself.

Spend your OWN hard-earned money and BUY one of our Business Packages. Most of these are heavily subsidized to make it easy for you to afford them and get started.

The South African Chamber of Entrepreneurs (SACE) also distributes other training and coaching packages country-wide [many of them free] to help entrepreneurs, young and older, to get start with an business, and hopefully they learn how to make money.

We call most of these packages “READY-MAKE-BUSINESSES”.

When you buy one of these packages [for example - let say you buy an e-store] you get all the training and coaching and support you need, BUT you have to follow the rules, implement the system and steps to grow your business.

Businesses do not run themselves - their owners do. We are here to show you how.

BUT IN THE END IT IS 100% YOUR BUSINESS - IT IS NOT A FRANCHISE OR AN AGENCY - YOU ARE THE BOSS - YOU NEED TO DO THE WORK.

We sometimes refer to our new, first time entrepreneurs, as our students. Make no mistake – we love our students because they are the reason we are here in the first place.

BUT what is expected from the “student” is to spend time learning the ropes and implementing what he or she has learned.

That is all you need to do. We call it – the TIPP-formula.

Try the recipe [what you have learned] first.
    Implement it.
    Practice it until it becomes…
    Perfect.

It is the knowledge and business expertise we teach our students that make them succeed and prosper.

Once they have their own business, they have the opportunity to practice their new skills in the real world.

Here is what some of our students say:

Wow! I should have done this many years ago. I tried for years to start my own online business - but the learning curve was just too hard on my own. Buying my own e-store with your assistance and training reduced my learning curve with years - thank you.

WATCH THIS POWERFUL 20-SECOND VIDEO

Name:  SA-Chamber-Logo-For-Forum.jpg
Views: 679
Size:  8.3 KB