Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I Create Multiple Income Streams?

Thanks
    @wynn - I am both king and priest of my household as well as my business. (Jos 1:8) If you do not have a Bible just go to http://hinvesta.com/scripture.html where it is quoted. The word HinvestA means "H" (holistic approach), "invest" (investing in people and teaching them to invest in themselves) and "A" (just begin - just do it). Failing is not part of my vocabulary.

@ adriah - Thanks for the welcome. "Like it is" (if you know what you are talking about). HinvestA runs internationally and I'm sharing with my fellow countryman. Very few foreigners know what ZAR means. Funny when you see how Americans post negatively about their government and fight amongst one another - but their is one thing I can say about them - they stand together. It is a pity and even heart breaking not being able to say the same about my own country. I am proud to be South African though and I don't hide that fact.

@All - is there anybody on this forum who knows something about online business - I'm sure their is - I'd like some informed comments.

"Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon must inevitably come to pass" - Paul J. Meyer

2. Thanks given for this post:

wynn (28-Mar-13)

Email problem
    Thanks
    There is a saying that if you cannot explain what your business does in 30 seconds you are in trouble, it would be interesting to read your explanation. I for one visited your website from a potential consumer perspective and I am left totally confused on what it is the website offers or does in real terms. On the plus side I can admire the complexity of your business model.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Aye well, I'm not proud to be South African but I am proud not to be American!

5. Thanks given for this post:

Chrisjan B (28-Mar-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    For a while now I've had a problem perceiving an affiliate marketer as an "online business". I see an affiliate marketer as a sales rep on a commission only basis, and normally an exceptionally low commission at that (with a few rare exceptions).

I also have trouble seeing the value add in "how to make money online" programs that involve selling an information product that tells people to make money online by selling an information product that tells people to make money online by selling an information product that tells people to.... (duplicate to your heart's content).

And they always end with "and you can add your own information products and peddle that too." Shyte, I haven't seen an original, saleable information product tacked onto one of these in years. It's just a rehash of the same theme over and over and over...

At first these programs used to sell you the tools (upselling the base product ), but as saturation has increased, the tools (such as a website with free hosting :gasp: ) are being given away. At that point the "online business owner" is reduced to a hamster running around the social media sites desperately networking and dropping affiliate links promoting for their master.

Of course, your program is different.
    It's OK. They all claim to be different.

I wish you good luck with it. Given the pattern's popularity, I'm sure some people are making money from it. Probably quite a few.

You may as well be one of them

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    "Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon must inevitably come to pass" - Paul J. Meyer

"The art*to*flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
    - Douglas Adams

Thanks
    You have such a way with words, Dave.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

BOVER Technologies
    - computer sales and TeamViewer support
    Elmine Botha Freelance Photographer - Photographer/ Videographer

Thanks
    This is great. Finally some constructive input – thanks Tim and Dave. Before I carry on I’d like to remind you of the title of this post “How do I create multiple income steams”.
    Let us forget about me and my members making money for now and let us talk business concepts and multiple income streams (OK, I know you can say what you want)

1. Overwhelming – I agree, but since I launched in Feb 2012 only one person unsubscribed and I guess he needed some free products.

2. When a member signs up he starts receiving his weekly newsletter and also my personal welcome (a day later – explaining in both the basics of the business).

3. @Tim - Although I don’t agree with the 30 seconds Tim (I guess it depends on what you want to hear in 30 seconds hey?). I’d like to give visitors a short summary on the home page. Let us say I put more emphasis on the fact that this is a team building website. Gather like-minded people (would be or existing online business people). They join and use the information inside to decide what they want to do or to improve their existing business. I quote the intro and summary from the business concept (30 seconds):

Start Quote
    HinvestA has adopted a business concept based on an element of cooperative marketing (nice word for teamwork) with multiple income streams where the one income stream complements the other. We are ready to help new comers and welcome professionals to the Home Business Industry.

In Summary:

Home Based Business >> website + affiliate products + advertising = money.

List Building >> TrafficWave + subscription form to your website + auto-responder emails + sales + referrals = money.

Home Business Tools >> STIFORP + advertising + referrals = money.

Live Life Living >> DreamtripsLife + advertising + referrals = lifestyle of your choice + travel + money.
    End quote.

4. @Dave – I’ll discuss your reply per paragraph.

a. Affiliate Marketing. I agree with you on this. The exception to me is when you pay for a product or service on a monthly basis. I specifically refer to products and services that you actually use like an auto-responder service (a must for any business) or “tools” needed for an online business like websites, lead capture pages, video presentations, etc. The member becomes an affiliate and is compensated for referring others to the company concerned.

b. Information products. The products in the front-end of the website are advertised at suggested retail prices. To me it is more window dressing than anything else as no one buys it. The products I do sell however are at very low cost in the members’ area and also part of my personal marketing effort to cover costs (at least it was initially). I have bought and received stacks of these and are now able to provide content of value (instructional and relevant).

c. The opportunity to build free websites is actual sites that the members build themselves. They receive step by step instructions via email (this also helps with list building). This is ideal to give a newbie some background on websites and start with affiliate marketing (which is not so easy – I admit). Some members use the free opportunity to build a pilot site for their intended business. This is what I did before building my main site – starting of as a total newbie myself (2 years ago).

d. As far as tools is concerned, I found a company providing tools and training that can be used for any business online. Again this is in demand (like auto-responders), the compensation is good and the company grows constantly in membership.

Thanks for the comments Dave.

Lastly: I wouldn't have replied to the comments if I wanted to sell you. So far and especially in the international arena I've only received complements apart from “overwhelming”. My question thus, to internet marketers, is; if you were a partner in this team building website or business, what would your recommendations be? Can you learn something from this business? Can you teach something having seen it? I don’t believe in “mudslinging” as I like my hands clean I have the skin of a rhino and a heart of gold

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HinvestA View Post
    I don’t believe in “mudslinging”
    Me neither. I've had my say for now.

Suspended
    Thanks
    This was too much text for me to read. I'm more into making money instead of reading about it.

Thanks
    Unless you are some hotshot playing it big on the stock market, making money means doing the calls and getting your hands dirty. That is what I learned as a salesman.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast