Hi everyone!

I am an affiliate marketer who was not making much for the first two years in this field but lately my income has skyrocketed and I was thinking that it is time to register a CC and formalize the business.

As an affiliate marketer I earn commission which means the income is variable and all the income I earn is from foreign companies (USA). As a self-employed individual I cannot request a tax directive because SARS requires an employer to apply for the directive on behalf of the employee. This is not possible for me as I am recognized as a indepedent contractor by the companies I am affiliated too, and tax issues is my responsibility.

I feel a tax directive will help me in many ways but of course I cannot apply for one.

I was wondering once I register the CC and all income (the commissions earned as an affiliate) is paid to the CC whether I can draw a fixed salary of say R1000/month plus a percentage share on the commissions earned by the CC (let say 70%) each month.

If this is possible will I be able to then apply for a tax directive on behalf of myself via the CC?

So, can I hold the capacity of employee with a contract and terms of employment, and also assume the role of management member who has 100% interest in the business?

I am still new to all this so any advice will be appreciated! Thanks!