Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BBBEE wrong

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    ....I prefer to refer to it as "majority rule"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    The (politically) well connected is thriving on BEE. Most of the BEE appointees have no clue of what they are doing. One only has to look at the mismanagement of state institutions where cadres have been employed; municipalities and parastatals such as Eskom.

Competent employees have to a great extent been replaced by the politically connected. Talent and ability is not rewarded, only the political affiliation. Because of that, a bright young man such as Zweli may never get a chance to show his ability and rise through the ranks. How do you expect an incompetent manager to identify talent?
    wonder why is that?

the more brain dead people that works for the HIGHER SYSTEM in place,

the more power they maintain over the masses

to ensure that no real change is ever made by people who really can.

Quote Originally Posted by chrismine View Post
    And this is precisely why our country is in such a bad state!
    they want it this way...

the more chaos is going on in the bottom feeder community,

the more they can get away with corruption behind the "smoke" screens....

people are forced to be occupied with their chaos,

and don't have time to THINK ABOUT correcting bigger problems.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    is it a majority rule if it threatens to prejudice people in the so called "majority"?
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    @ians,

The only concern I have with this type of deal, is if I am going to get paid for services rendered.
    9 out of 10 times, they have no money, and expect you to use your funds to complete the job. They get paid, and all of a sudden the urge to buy that new car with the new found wealth overwhelms them, and you left in the dwang.

Seen this happen a couple of times.

If they can not fund the project from the onset, move on, it will be cheaper for you.

Had a situation like a few months ago, the deal was a 6 figure sum, but I had to supply the goods to x who would supply the municipality.
    So I said, 80% with order, balance before you collect. His answer was - "so I must finance the municipality?", and my answer was "Mr that is your problem, the way I do business is COD". Well he was bust a couple of months later, he had been waiting a almost a year for a previous contract. Had I supplied, I would have been bust.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

4. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (09-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    @ians,

The only concern I have with this type of deal, is if I am going to get paid for services rendered.
    9 out of 10 times, they have no money, and expect you to use your funds to complete the job. They get paid, and all of a sudden the urge to buy that new car with the new found wealth overwhelms them, and you left in the dwang.

Seen this happen a couple of times.

If they can not fund the project from the onset, move on, it will be cheaper for you.
    one word: TAX.
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    ...and we all know that the majority of people on this planet are plain stupid. How else do you explain them voting for people who steal from you? People who don't give a damn and are only interested in enriching themselves. Anarchists, murderers, war mongers, corrupt liars. People with no morals whatsoever.

Look at governments all over the world and what they do. Stupid people vote them into power. They live among us, and there are many more of them than people with common sense.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

7. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (09-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    smart people DO NOT VOTE because they know it is useless,

the ZOMBIES are the majority

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KristiKat View Post
    smart people DO NOT VOTE because they know it is useless,

the ZOMBIES are the majority
    By not voting, you are giving the Zombies a free hand. You have to vote to cancel the vote of at least one Zombie.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    it won't work,

government stays the same throughout centuries,

the populous would always suffer and be exploited under those who are in control...........

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    It is said that "when in Rome do as the Romans do"...Are we now to be told that "When in South Africa DO NOT do as the South Africans do"

This doesn't make sense, 45million people behave like complete fools yet 5 million are expected to do the right thing...

12. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (09-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    there is no HOPE for this country or any other country for that regard....

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast