Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: BBBEE wrong

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In an article written on the 18th of November 2020 on the University of the Witwatersrand’s website, William Gumede, an associate professor in the School of Governance at the university writes a scathing critique of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment(BEE).

He describes it as:

Arguably one of the most wasteful, costly, and ineffective redistribution strategies, devised in any post-colonial society since the end of the Second World War”.

I fully agree and tip my hat to you sir.
    I refuse to register for BEE and will not support such a destructive and corrupt system.

Read the full article https://dailyfriend.co.za/2021/10/02...ils-of-b-bbee/
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

3. Thanks given for this post:

Derlyn (10-Oct-21)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    John Endres: ‘As the JSC interviews showed, the transformation agenda ensures that SA fails to use its talent pool effectively, while providing a convenient point of entry to individuals who lack the requisite skills.’
    I am all for equal opportunity and transformation, however, the Ain't No Responsibility party is now loading the judiciary with their cadres and ignoring the competent and better qualified candidates. They even have some dubious characters with proven cases of incompetence and bias on their shortlist. How independent can our judiciary then be in future?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Its like anything in life ... you give a little or take a step back ... people will walk all over you.

An example back in the 80's I worked for a company ... I worked long hours 7 days a week ... I was sent to other sites to "help" move jobs along when they were getting behind ... I was given tasks nobody else in the company could do ... like building 6 movie houses from scratch ... doing complete fire alarm system installations etc.

I was promised that I would become a Forman and get a vehicle ... the new shopping centre started construction ... before I knew it ... there others who had started after me ... but because of a bra hey and a bra there in key positions ... other less qualified and less experienced electricians took the foreman position and got the company vehicle ... when I did national service ... by the time I completed my national service ... the electrician positions were already filled by others who didnt have to do national service ... 1600 of us were given trade hand jobs and our salaries cut in half ... people need to wake up and look around ... dont worry about blacks taking the jobs and tenders etc open your eyes.

I see it happening with many companies ... you look at the ratios ... look at who are the managers ... the sales personal ... the accounts department ... look at the government look at who holds the key positions who gets the tenders ... who is sitting in the back round controlling the money and positions.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819