Thread: Civil Appeal

Suspended
    Thanks

Civil Appeal

Dear Members of The Forum SA

I need very urgent advice and/or guide:

I was a candidate in England Visa Recruitment that was launched by an Inspector of Education and Anglican Minister's wife in the Department of Education's offices together with accomplice of her children that are in UK.
    It emrged that such England Visa Recruitment was completely bogus: the British High Commissioner in Pretoria had assured me in 5 different documents that indeed that recruitment was bogus.
    To such bogusness of the visa as there was a R21 000 visa cost attached to it: a R21 000 not of me but according to the Inspector's children such R21 000 was from the UK Agents and that they only embark on that recruitment due to the fact that they help poor struggling South Africans like me.

As it was claimed poor and struggling SA as I am I utter fraud on strange activities of Inspector of Education and Children that sued me R50 000 for defamation case 1021/07: when the R21 000 got finished out of my account by Inspector of Education who never knew that I have cell update: when money was finished she said I got visa regretted due to age and then she had sent the money back to England. They dragged me to court as they knew that I did not have the R50 000. But then: I am rich in Principles: I was never afraid to go to court and have produced the British High Commissioner document and even the court itself during the proceedings: this court identified me as truthfull and bona fide. But over a 2 weeks judgement that was set; the judgement contradicted the court proceedings to lack truth and disregarded the British High Commissioner's evidence to say that it (judgement of the court) buys the FALSE TESTIMONY (perjury) of the Inspector of Education and Anglican Minister's Wife due to the fact of "status" - although the Bill of Right Sec 9 mandates Equality before the law as no person could be prejudice due to status.

I have never obeyed such orders: nor did I pay any money as was mandated by the court orders. THE ONLY THING THAT I WANT IS TO CLEAR MY NAME TO WHICH THAT MAGISTRATE COURT DENIES ME THE OPPORTUNITY OF NOT WANTING TO FEEDBACK ON MY APPLICATIONS eg. Equality case at "Equality Court".

On the 23rd August 2012 I have appeared before the High Court which ordered me that I should go back to Magistrate court to appeal/rescind/petition etc - I want to go about documenting an Application of Leave to Appeal and Request for Condonation of Late Filing. Last week, for the first time; I have managed to get the Transcripts from the Transcibers aboout the High Court.

May I humbly plead for guidance and views from any The Forum SA members how to go about doing the Civil Appeal. I have been to the Legal Aid SA, Chapter 9 Institutions, Law Clinics etc but have never got assisted. I am tired of Lawyers/Attorney so far to whom I have paid more than R100 000 legal fees but they hide the Perjury due to such status which my truthful one is being undermined.

If any Forum member may want to commuicate with me that I could show documents: my email is xolilespeelman@webmail.co.za and cell 082 844 2890.

Regards

Suspended
    Thanks
    May I humbly thank The Forum SA for its unreserved open and frank services of getting my matter in the site. I will, so long try to draft something and in case somebody wants to advise and guide of how far I am: I have no objection if this could be allowed by the site: that I should also, in view of Openess and Transparency Constitutional Principle make such documents available in the site.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Keep it to the facts as much as possible and I don't forsee a problem.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I am just trying to attach the document and find it so difficult. Any possible tip of how to go about doing that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xolile Speelman View Post
    I am just trying to attach the document and find it so difficult. Any possible tip of how to go about doing that?
    I'm not sure but you may require a minimum number of posts to allow you use of the attachment system. Also possibly the attachment may be a larger file size than the forum board allows. Either way send DaveA a PM and request assistance.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    See if this guide helps.

If it's a file size problem, you should get an error message to that effect - in which case you will have to PM me for a solution as suggested by Andy above.