Thread: Online-Home-Jobs.com - Scam or not? (Article writing info needed also)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Online-Home-Jobs.com - Scam or not? (Article writing info needed also)

I've been looking for something to do online while I'm sitting on sites, waiting for teams to finish up cleaning etc.

I used to write articles for a South African company with an international contract, and they paid well, but they lost the contract.

Does anybody have any info on the above mentioned company Online-Home-Jobs.com? I have found a few complaints, but nothing excessive.

Additionally, does anybody have a good reference for article writing which pays on time (not necessarily very well...lol). I have found that ODesk and those companies are so competitive that you literally have to be at your PC 24/7 to grab onto new work as it appears.
    Last edited by Darkangelyaya; 04-Mar-13 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Headache
    ~Anything or anyone who does not bring you alive, is too small for you~ Carina
    ~The moment you think you know it all, is the moment you know nothing~ Carina
    twitter: @DarkAngelYaya - Blogger: The Common Garden Variety Goddess - darkangelcarina@gmail.com

One Google Page Result away from being Famous

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I will be weary of any online jobs advertised. Try it out, but please do not pay anything up front. If they are offering a job, they should pay you, not the other way round!
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

3. Thanks given for this post:

Darkangelyaya (04-Mar-13)

Thanks
    Start a blog about e-books you write then write a few to sell, need not be very long eg:- "How to cut down the overhanging branch that you think is dangerous without your fears being realized!" or " how to make garden furniture with those branches you just cut from that 'nuisance' tree!"
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wynn View Post
    Start a blog about e-books you write then write a few to sell, need not be very long eg:- "How to cut down the overhanging branch that you think is dangerous without your fears being realized!" or " how to make garden furniture with those branches you just cut from that 'nuisance' tree!"
    Lol, thanx Wynn, I have published three of my own books already, but never even considered the obvious, as you pointed out!
    ~Anything or anyone who does not bring you alive, is too small for you~ Carina
    ~The moment you think you know it all, is the moment you know nothing~ Carina
    twitter: @DarkAngelYaya - Blogger: The Common Garden Variety Goddess - darkangelcarina@gmail.com

One Google Page Result away from being Famous