Thread: CANSA Relay for Life - Pretoria 16 March 2013 - Invitation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

CANSA Relay for Life - Pretoria 16 March 2013 - Invitation

Please join us at this fundraising event!

It is the third year that I will be hosting this all-night event, together with the uber-hottie Xavier Saer (Singer/Songwriter/Model - you will recognize him as the 'Peroni Guy' on TV). Xavier is an extremely talented performer in his own right and he is bursting with joy of life! He will be performing some of his hits, and will also be speaking on spiritual truths and inspiring all of us with his insights and wisdom. It is an honor to host with him for the second time.

I will be telling my story too - how I beat the monster the alternative way, against all odds, and sharing my views and research.

I will be co-hosting a special tent/stall where free Reiki, pain relief and energy-balancing treatments will be done by Erna Mouton, owner of Ravesoul. Erna has been my Reiki Healer from the very start of my journey with cancer. She is a down-to-earth, no-nonsense kind of girl, who makes a real difference in the lives of people in need of healing. During the times when I'm not on stage, I will be available here for personal discussions as to my insights with regards to cancer. Both Erna and I have heard it all - there is nothing you can say that will scare us, or make us uncomfortable. Sometimes you need to vent to someone impartial, and non-judgmental. Bring me coffee and I can listen to you all night!

Please find more info below:

Thank you!
    Carina

ENTER YOUR TEAMS

NOW

FOR THIS INCREDIBLE EVENT!!!

The CANSA Relay For Life is gearing up to be a enormous fundraising event for cancer. This enjoyable occasion takes place at the Thaba Tshwane Sport Arena 16 March 2013 (Saturday) from dusk to dawn.

We encourage all the community members, schools, churches and companies in the Northern region to be part of this huge community event, which brings the local communities together, in the fight against cancer. Money raised is used to fund research, support and information to the local people affected by cancer.

Different teams can be entered into the Relay for life to join in with this special fun community Relay For Life. A team consists of 10 to 15 people, which will take turns to walk around an oval at THABA TSHWANE Sports Arena from 18h00 to 06h00 on 16 March 2013 for R500 a team.

The first Relay started in 1985 in Washington when Dr Gordon Klatt walked for 24 hours to raise money for cancer research. Since then Relay for Life events around the world raised money to support programs to eliminate cancer. It was launched in Australia in the year 2000 which is now the largest fundraising event in Australia.

The Relay For Life promises to be an enjoyable event. Each Relay For Life starts with the Survivors and Carers lap, a testimony to the fact that so many people today are surviving cancer. The most inspirational period during the Relay for Life is the Candlelight Ceremony to honour cancer survivors and remember those who have lost their battle with the disease.

Many cancer patients receive blood transfusions as part of their treatment; therefore the South African National Blood Service (SANBS) will host a blood drive on the Relay for Life which gives you the opportunity to breathe life back into your community.

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN

THE CANSA RELAY FOR LIFE

AT THE PRETORIA MILITARY SPORTS CLUB

THABA TSHWANE (Voortrekkerhoogte)

16 MARCH 2013 (Saturday)

FROM 18:00 TO 06:00

JOIN US IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER

Survivors

We need all survivor’s contact details – they are our honoured guests !

For more information please contact :

Anita Snyders

Cansa Relay for life Co-ordinator

Tel:+2712 3293036
    Fax:+2786 6176310
    Cell:+2783 6335798

E-mail–asnyders@cansa.org.za

OR

Jean Robinson - Chair Person

Email : jean@maxprof.co.za

Cell : 0825724475

Banking details:

For team registrations, donations, merchandise, fund raising money

Bank - ABSA

Branch - Monument Park

Branch code - 632005

Account no. - 101 347 0908

Reference - RFL PMS Club 2013 Team’s name
    Last edited by Darkangelyaya; 21-Feb-13 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Grammar
    ~Anything or anyone who does not bring you alive, is too small for you~ Carina
    ~The moment you think you know it all, is the moment you know nothing~ Carina
    twitter: @DarkAngelYaya - Blogger: The Common Garden Variety Goddess - darkangelcarina@gmail.com

One Google Page Result away from being Famous