Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Tech Guys www.seo7k.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sangling View Post
    Mark - do you offer an SEO service?
    I do, but at the moment I'm not taking on new clients. I'll have a couple months open from the beginning of October for some strategy and on-site work, but I don't see myself taking on new long-term clients for a while as my plate is rather full at the moment.

You're welcome to PM me with any questions though. I'll do my best to point you in the right direction. Alternatively create a thread on the forum and people more qualified than me will have the opportunity to comment too.

2. Thanks given for this post:

sangling (10-Sep-13)

Thanks
    With regards to low quality and good quality links. What would be a good quality link other than having contextual content and getting as many views/follows/likes on social pages like Tumblr, Wordress, Google+ etc?

Thanks
    Oh Martin dear! You very well know that there is a catch - You have cancel the agreement 3 days before month end - otherwise you pay. You are very calculated, most people will not do this, and Bingo! Extort money with legal threats. FFFFFFRRRRAAAUUUDD There have to be a real product or service. Your intend is not to do SEO. Your intend is to hook people into a contract and then threaten them. You use SEO because it will be difficult for small businesses to prove that you don't deliver on it! Your news letters expose your SEO abilities - December is the best month for SEO. My word! Mike Cutts will have a heart attack! I copied him on this gem! Well, I know a bit and you will soon be brought to account

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123